• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Great combination play by Harrison and Bakero there

shot just wasnt accurate enough

Greensfelder tries so very hard but he is such a limited player

I really would prefer Jacori in the #10 role rather than on the LW

Euro connection with the big man from Barca stumbling around in the box and letting the ball hit his heel before Jack finished.

Man, fuck notre dame, the fucking whiners. Sweet dive also from that one bro. I love when a shirt tug makes you fly forwards.

Man, fuck notre dame, the fucking whiners. Sweet dive also from that one bro. I love when a shirt tug makes you fly forwards.

It was a foul and he made sure the ref saw it. Bandy should have been booked for the shirt tug after just pulling him back after getting beat.

It was a foul and he made sure the ref saw it. Bandy should have been booked for the shirt tug after just pulling him back after getting beat.

I didn't say it wasn't a foul; it most clearly was. It was a dive; it was embellishment; it was whatever you want to call it.

This jack kid is great
Why didn't anyone tell me we already have the soccer Harry Giles?!

I didn't say it wasn't a foul; it most clearly was. It was a dive; it was embellishment; it was whatever you want to call it.

ahh, just a disagreement on what is a dive then. I think if there is a foul, there is no dive.

he certainly made the most out of the contact. i just view that as making sure the ref sees that you are fouled and i generally dont have a problem with it. its kind of like surrendering the advantage in my eyes.

Back