• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

I believe the RPI will be updated tomorrow. Based on last week, we are #1 and have beaten #2, #3 and #9 by a combined 8-1. We tied #5. Beat #12 by 3-1. We play #4 next week.

That is a legit schedule and a very strong resume.
Just quoting this because it is awesome.

The coaches' poll? TJDK

Natty Title Contenders. Maybe the favorites.

We're fucking good.

writes for top drawer soccer

[h=3]Deacs Up[/h] A big win for Wake Forest over the weekend helped shake up the top 25 this week. Check out which other teams made moves. TopDrawerSoccer »

Harris in at GK for Ferrell tonight. Ferrell was great as a saving keeper against UNC, but his distribution left a bit to be desired. I assume Ferrell is still THE guy, but interesting move (barring injury).

Won 5-0.

Costly win, though, as both Gamble and Politz go off with knee injuries.

Won 5-0.

Costly win, though, as both Gamble and Politz go off with knee injuries.

Anybody have any information regarding the Gamble and Politz injuries? There was nothing about them in the game writeup and the program hasn't tweeted anything about them, so I'm assuming (read: hoping) that they weren't serious.

Last edited:
Anybody have any information regarding the Gamble and Politz injuries? There was nothing about them in the game writeup and the program hadn't tweeted anything about them, so I'm assuming (read: hoping) that they weren't serious.

I was thinking the same thing. If it were serious I feel like the Wake soccer twitter would have said something about it.

Also another big game friday night against #9 ND. Feels like every game they have is huge since they play a ranked opp every game it feels like

I was thinking the same thing. If it were serious I feel like the Wake soccer twitter would have said something about it.

I can almost guarantee the opposite. In non-rev sports with no media coverage, zero chance the team twitter account is going to give future opponents injury information for no reason

Top Drawer Soccer lists Jack Harrison as the best freshman in the country - https://t.co/jS9U7qAnbD

ETA: We also have two more freshmen on the list - Brad Dunwell (No. 23) and Sam Raben (No. 30)

Last edited:
Is it a given that Harrison is one and done?

Is it a given that Harrison is one and done?

In all seriousness, it'd be a hindrance to his career to stay in school another year. It's remarkable that he even played this season for Wake. He's probably the best soccer player I've ever seen in college. I mean it.

Back