• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Announcers are annoying as hell.

And I guess I forgot but what are the substitution rules in college soccer?

That was awesome! If we had any kind of touch in the last 15 minutes we could have scored 1 or 2 more.

DEACS WIN! Over 5000 in attendance according to the announcers on ESPN3

Ok so the feed just cut off with UNC in possession and driving upfield. Thanks ESPN.

Could have easily been 3-0.. A few rough touches at the end on open nets. We looked solid!

Thought we looked very good. Only my 3rd time seeing us this year. We look amazing defensively. Very impressed.

WFU Soccer: #4 WFU-1 vs #2 UNC-0, Now 10-1-2, 4-0-2

That was a really fun game. It set the all time attendance record at Spry Stadium with 5,070 fans even though the students were on fall break. The Deacs are really good and had 2-3 other really good chances to score. Here's a video recap https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-W6X86nwiho&feature=youtu.be

Announcers are annoying as hell.

And I guess I forgot but what are the substitution rules in college soccer?

If a player subs off in the first half they cannot reenter until the restart. If a players is subbed off in the 2nd half, they can sub back on once, but if they are subbed again then they are done for the day.

I believe the RPI will be updated tomorrow. Based on last week, we are #1 and have beaten #2, #3 and #9 by a combined 8-1. We tied #5. Beat #12 by 3-1. We play #4 next week.

That is a legit schedule and a very strong resume.

Back