• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you getting your SO for Christmas?

TWDeac

Resident Astrophysicist
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm currently tossing some ideas around and thought I could use some inspiration. What are you guys thinking?

Kindle Fire HDX7, tix to Newsies next summer, perfume

the problem is her birthday is December 13th, so I always have to have plenty of gift ideas this time of year.

So far some UF Coffee Mugs and Alan Jackson tickets. She is out of town next week so I'm going to take care of my other shopping then.

probably won't inspire, but here's mine

chest of drawers for the bedroom, although that's partly for me I guess
the down pillows, pillow protectors, and BVLGARI body lotion that our resort provided on our honeymoon last year -- those pillows are crazy expensive
those super long-stem wine glasses that Olivia Pope drinks from
real simple magazine subscription
victoria's secret low-cut t-shirt with DEM BILLS logo that says "FANTASY PLAYER" (that's also more for me I guess)
two more coffee mugs exactly like her favorite one just in different colors

she just got a new Galaxy S4 and kind of wants a matching tablet but I don't think she'd use it all that much

Just purchased a necklace. 18" black onyx and white freshwater pearl necklace. Will give her an off white pearl necklace tonight!

Home foot massager
Bath robe
Waterproof MP3 player that works while swimming

aside from the obvious, what are you guys hoping to get from your SO?

A couple records, Kevin Zraly's wine course book (which I'm gonna write a note with saying I'll buy the bottles of wine that go along with it at her pace, and a 10-trip card to her yoga studio.

Back