• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you getting your SO for Christmas?

Hanging out with me is a pretty solid gift

Is the trip a surprise? or you're doing the trip and it's understood to be the christmas present?

The latter. Got a sick ass Balinese style house that is ocean front on the North Shore (private beach access FTW)

i'm asking for a turntable, some dress shirts, a diploma frame, siriusxm unit, weathertech mats, little giant ladder, dewalt jigsaw, trailer hitch, cards against humanity, and homeland season 3

Srsly, though. Probably a Kindle Paperwhite and either clothes jewelry. I always do everything last minute because I love traffic.

Im getting some new chucks and maybe some clothes.

I'm getting speakers and a knife set/knife block. Or at least I hope, cause that's what I asked for when like 10 ppl asked what I wanted.

wife is getting me a FoodSaver to go along with the sous vide machine she got me for my bday last month. I only know that because I knew she was on the fence on one and when I mentioned getting one via an Amazon Lightning Deal she told me not to.

We decided to just get one gift from the kids to each of us. Then on Jan 2, we got a hotel and each have a budget and we will shop for ourselves, eat, and get a little loose hopefully.

Diamond pendant in white gold. Should keep me good until Valentine's at least.

A diamond pendant in white gold doesn't buy you more than two months of good graces? Shit.

Just celebrated 16 years. The cheap shit just doesn't work at that point. Besides, when you set a high standard early off, you create your own prison.

So do you buy her diamonds 6 times every year, or are you just in the doghouse 10 months out of the year?

I spent all my money on the one rock. I told her it'll be a long while before she gets anything else like that

I'm asking for some new headphones for the gym and a blue tooth speaker.

She's in school and poor though.

Back