• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What day does Bzz get fired?

Deac83

Reaction score
Probably need a poll for this.

When does Bzz get fired?

1. After ACCT loss
2. After ACCT
3. Monday after NCAAT is set
4. Before round of 32 of NCAAT
5. Between selection Sunday and NCAA Championship game
6. Day after NCAA championship game
7. Some time after NCAA championship game
8. Wellman has completely lost it, Bzz gets a 5th year

Last edited:
Probably need a poll for this.

When does Bzz get fired?

1. After ACCT loss
2. After ACCT
3. Monday after NCAAT field is set
4. Between selection Sunday and NCAA Championship game
5. Day after NCAA championship game
6. Some time after NCAA championship game
7. Wellman has completely lost, Bzz gets a 5th year

Well Tuesday is a tough day academically so...

Option #3. There is precedent for a Monday canning with Grobe.

If he waited until after the tourney one would think that the uproar in the meantime would be pretty significant. He was able to wait to fire Dino because no one really expected that to happen. In this case no fanbase has ever been more unified and ready to get it over with.

Hopefully he learned from the football hire that "beating the rush" on both the fire and hire pays dividends.

When does Wellman leave for Selection Committee stuff? Friday?

I'm torn between Thursday March 13th and Tuesday March 18th.

I think Wellman might want our vacant position to get as much attention as possible during the ACC tournament and Selection Sunday.

Tomorrow morning would work. That way, the village idiot we call an athletic director can start his search process.

Whatever day it is,it will be a great one! I can't wait like Christmas in March.

Anybody think he will "resign" so that Wellman can thank him and say that he came in and did everything Ronnie asked him to do and cleaned up the program?

Back