• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What day does Bzz get fired?

Well at least he recruits big men. Has a 7'6" player and 2 other 6'10" guys, 3rd in nation in effective height. His team is a lot better on defense than offense.

If we struck out on 1-4, this wouldn't be awful. Could probably get behind it, at least he was a part of successful Wake and Stanford teams.

UC-Irvine will likely be 22-10 and win the Big West regular season title. Also, his main recruiter recruits internationally which I think Wake needs. I think he will be the guy. I'm sure Odom would recommend him and it means Childress likely stays on the staff.

Buzzdick should be fired Wed nite after we lose our ACC tourney game. But yes, it will probably be Mon-Wed after the tourney selection is announced. It will most likely be a resignation. And we will all be sickened by Ron as he praises Buzzdick and blames others for Buzzdick's failings. Well maybe not all of us. Morons like Jaybone, Section2 and Creamy will probably lap up Ron's musings and join him in blaming the rest of us for Buzzdick's failings.

That winning record thing will probably be taken care of by the tournament bow out - barring a real shocker this week.

He's going to fuck Ron in the ass one last time, make him lick the shit off of his dick, and then leave Wake Forest forever on the Thursday of the ACC tournament.

Dude, we're all right there with you in being sick of these guys, but as demonstrated in multiple posts, you've got kind of a thing about sodomizing Wellman, and then your aviator is a gerbil traveling through a rectum. You might want to lay low for a while with that stuff. People are starting to talk.

UC-Irvine will likely be 22-10 and win the Big West regular season title. Also, his main recruiter recruits internationally which I think Wake needs. I think he will be the guy. I'm sure Odom would recommend him and it means Childress likely stays on the staff.

If he didn't have a Wake connection he wouldn't be a consideration.T his is another bad idea. Do a real search and get the best coach available.

I think Buzz will announce it at post game press conference, right after another 1 st round exit. That way Ron has to say very little. BUzz will then go start to Miami ,join the heat staff and win a championship.

If you're going to draw on the past, I'd take Kelsey in a heartbeat over Turner. Having said that, aim high and make it a national search. It kills me that Wellman will be the one making this decision again

I am going .tp say the day after [Redacted] loses in the ACC tourney he will announce he is stepping down.

Well at least he recruits big men. Has a 7'6" player and 2 other 6'10" guys, 3rd in nation in effective height. His team is a lot better on defense than offense.

If we struck out on 1-4, this wouldn't be awful. Could probably get behind it, at least he was a part of successful Wake and Stanford teams.

At least Turner dresses appropriately, maybe he could even wear a WF pin like Clawson. I agree there are much better candidates, but with apparent money issues and Wellman wanting to have some control over the coach, I can see this happening.

If Bzz resigns, then it won't be necessary to buy out of his final year (if his contract was for 5), right? No way RW cans him.

I think Nina will call in for Bzz the day after he loses the ACC play-in game. "Uh, Ron, my Jeffie isn't feeling so well. He won't be back."

Kelsey won't get past Ron IMHO. Turner has the personal connection check. Will be cheap check. Will get the culture club going check. (braces). Has at least some winning records. Check. Ties to private school including wake. Check.

I bet ro. Does a I have to ask younthis but I won't be upset if you say no run at Shaka and Marshall to say that he did and that turner will be closer to the top of the list than he should be. Were not going all in on the top two

Tuner would not be my hire, but at least his wife is pretty foxy.

Mamadou N'Daiye is averaging 8.4/6/3.1 blocks, shooting 73.2% in 21.1 mpg.

There are really two days that it should happen - The morning after we lose in the ACCT or Monday after Selection Sunday. I'm guessing Monday.

Resign and walk away from 1.5 mill? No way. And dont forget he just recently bragged about his winning record. The guy thinks he is doing a good job.

There is resigning and then there is resigning. Bzz could resign with a 'deal' in place. FWIW, the reason Bzz would agree to this is to not be fired and still walk away with a partial buy out.

In all seriousness i would love to roll the quad when it is announced.

IMO, RW will be tied up with NCAA stuff during championship week. He will travel back to Winston on Monday (after selection Sunday) and meet with Buzz in person. Buzz will "resign" and the press conference will be made Monday PM or or Tuesday AM.

Back