• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What day does Bzz get fired?

Apr is a big concern so they are not wanting a lot of transfers. So combine that with finances and you can judge for yourself what kind of coach we likely land.

Your continued insistence that we are in financial trouble, and the desire for few transfers, seem to be at odds with each other in terms of what to expect from the hire, if you assume that the most attractive choices among players are the most expensive.
Honestly, the one coach that, to me, would seem to satisfy both points you propose, is Battle. Is that what you're suggesting?

BracesDeaconess:
Horribly, horribly disappointed in this game. Players continue to come out flat, and this game they did not change anything to get re-energized at the half, so I say the coaching was flat. They had EVERYTHING to play for w/ the ACC tourney seedings on the line, as well as it being a home game, and they just didn't get the job done. I am not seeing any desire, passion, "lights on" in their eyes. It is like everyone is just going through the motions. Travis had a good first half, and then acted like he was done and quit. Every foul called against WFU was met w/ "what? me?" looks instead of owning it and going on. We have not improved in the weight room strengthening. I do NOT understand how players cannot get themselves "up" for a game, particularly a home game.

OK, here you go guys -- I am going to say it -- after years of supporting Bz and the foundation he has put in place, I no longer feel he is The Coach for Wake Forest and would like to see a coaching change at the end of the season (which is fast approaching!!) Feel we should have been 8-9-10th in ACC this year w/ this talent, and we've squandered a lot of talent and direction. The ACC is taking gobs of tickets away from our block due to our apathetic fan base. If we DO regain prominence again, we will not have enough tickets to enjoy it...

Consider me officially Buzz Out.

I didn't think it was possible, but she finally broke. This may never happen again in the history of Wake Forest.

So many pathetic statements. My favorite:

"Feel we should have been 8-9-10th in ACC this year w/ this talent, and we've squandered a lot of talent and direction."

Who exactly is braces? I want to make certain that I never recommend her business to anyone. But I'm glad to see that she finally saw the light

Not to pile on the former BzIn crowd, but I sent Jordan #knowyourprogram Stowe a Pm last nite, and he even admitted to being disgusted with Bz and looking forward to a coaching change.

eta: he was expecting "reasonable losses not ugly blowouts"

Last edited:
I didn't think it was possible, but she finally broke. This may never happen again in the history of Wake Forest.

I noticed yesterday in the post-game comments thread on facebook that Section2 even replaced "Wake Forest" in his name with "Go Chiefs." Man, giving up on Bzzzz in his time of need? They must just be shitty fans.

I noticed yesterday in the post-game comments thread on facebook that Section2 even replaced "Wake Forest" in his name with "Go Chiefs." Man, giving up on Bzzzz in his time of need? They must just be shitty fans.
Chris Go Chiefs Nelson: Buzz or not if my grandma was coaching we should have beat BC.

Jason27 caved in after GaTech. Now [Redacted] has lost Braces. Is there a single remaining Bz-inner? Or is the fanbase now 100% unified?

I speculated the other day, but if there was a more specific concern I've missed it.

Transfers out under Bz: Tabb, Stewart, Terrell, Desrosiers, Chennault, Fields. Am I missing one?

Plus, Walker didn't finish the season on the team but stayed in school. I think that counts lower than someone who both finished on the team and graduated. Although he may have technically finished his career "on the team" but suspended.

Yes, Chase, the Ripley Rifle

Ron must have told Braces that Bzzzz is gone in a couple of weeks.

What's brace face talking about regarding the ACC taking away tickets?

We better not fucking hire Russell Turner.

TExAS PETE ‏@pingle_ 7h
HAHA THERES BILLBOARDS IN GBORO THAT SAY "FIRE [Redacted]"

There's a few things I'm worried about, though.

I think Ph raises some good points, too, though at least Turner has done at UCI what Buzz couldn't do at a school like UMES.

At the end of the day, though and best case-scenario, Turner seems a lot like Gaudio in terms of projected strengths and weaknesses.

UMBC, as every schoolboy learns.

Back