• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is the best job on the planet?

ITK

the desert dwarf
Reaction score
Think about your job and your facebook friend's jobs: who looks like they are having an awesome time?

I have a friend who works for the Cowboys and I have to say whether you love or hate the Cowboys he seems to have an amazing job and is always sharing pictures where he is involved with special events at the stadium and he looks happy and he's making other people happy.

I have another friend who is a veterinarian and she looks pretty happy.

My brother has a friend that is a rep for Costa. He just goes to concerts and outdoor events and reps the brand. My brother met up with him at a horse race and the guy told him he couldn't be wearing Oakley's and ended up giving him a pair.

my old roommate is a golf pro and he says that his Titleist rep probably pulls 300-400k and works (by the reps own admission) 20 hours a week and dicks around 20 hours a week...and when he's working he's just travelling around playing golf with golf pros or doing demos and stuff.

my old roommate is a golf pro and he says that his Titleist rep probably pulls 300-400k and works (by the reps own admission) 20 hours a week and dicks around 20 hours a week...and when he's working he's just travelling around playing golf with golf pros or doing demos and stuff.

DO WANT

Brewing beer is alleged to pay poorly, but the work environments seem to be great as long as you don't get yourself with the caustic cleanser.

Maybe not the best job, per se, but I would love to do what these guys do:

american-pickers.jpg

I know this dude that just left to do advanced stats work for the Thunder. While its not for everyone, I'm mad smuckers.

My buddy is the GM of a nightclub in Atlantis and I'm defo smuckers

My step brother, who has had some, um, issues, does this in middle of nowhere, hot as fuck, Texas. He has some stories that make it sound pretty fucking miserable.

There was a townie that used to hang out at Cue and Spirits back in the early 90's. He would use this as a pick up line as his occupation. Girls fell for it everytime.

Ha, I actually thought this was in the worst job thread and you were being serious. Oops.

Back