• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is the best job on the planet?

Mine.

I work from home. I've travelled all over the world. I get to make my own hours which I use to play golf 4+ days a week. Work sends me out to play golf with clients at places like Congressional, Pinehurst #2, Brookline, Newport CC, etc...

And they actually pay me really well for this!

Gonna go ahead and call BS on this. He may not work much but there is no way he is pulling in that sort of cheese being a golf ball rep.

No golf balls per se
Golf Clubs....I believe it, the old roomy wasn't one to spin such BS and was very familiar with the golf industry.

Being a member of the Rolling Stones sounds pretty great to me.

Or really any band that has established a reliable following and can make the music they want to make and earn a good living doing it, so I guess I'm saying "rock musician who can earn good living" sounds like the best job in the world.

I'm feeling pretty happy in my job these days. Was an IT tech for 14 years and now Im running the department and that shit is fucking bawse word

Yeah. Established rock star. There is a steep drop off after that.

Back