• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When does the announcement come?

he is absolutely a horrible coach. there is a ton of evidence to support this.

Besides the fact that he can't teach, motivate, recruit, or connect with his fanbase ... is he really that bad?

IMO, Possible that Wellman makes the announcement this weekend...Reasoning, that since he will be in the National Spotlight, will be a great time to show that he is a MASTER at multi-tasking.

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 2m
@BloggerSoDear Nothing will happen at Wake til next week at earliest -- after Wellman finishes his duties this weekend.

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 2m
@BloggerSoDear Nothing will happen at Wake til next week at earliest -- after Wellman finishes his duties this weekend.

I think this is right. Wellman does not want to open himself up to any criticism that he didn't fully dedicate himself to the selection process because he was distracted by a job opening.

Still holding out hope for a press release this weekend. Would be very Wellman so he avoids answering difficult questions.

I think the announcement will be late Wednesday , around 4:30, it will be done my the # 2 guy in the AD. It will be presented as a big shock that Buzz has decided to step down due to fatigue. It will be explained that Ron spent hours on the phone begging Buzz to return, much like when Grobe almost escaped to Arkansas. As a last request Buzz wants Randolph to lead us into the CBI

I agree with your timing as Wellman shuns any real accountability w/r/t his dumpster fire of a BB program at every turn. Wouldn't be surprised if he releases a few quotes regretfully thanking Buzz for his efforts and lets Buddie do the formal announcing to the Press, meaning Disco and Caulton. Cant imagine there will even be a real PC for this low-point in Ron's long tenure.

I think this is right. Wellman does not want to open himself up to any criticism that he didn't fully dedicate himself to the selection process because he was distracted by a job opening.

Yes, heaven forbid that Wellman is distracted from his attention grab by his actual job.

THREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS GIVE ME MOAR THREAEESDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

more-post.png

Back