• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group G Discussion (GER, GHA, POR, USA)

Would love to see yedlin in for brad davis. Gives us a little more pace and German defense, if it has any weakness, looks slow. Fresh legs on a wet pitch could be great.

Good half by Howard. Are we sure brad davis actually played though?

Brad Davis has been absolutely abysmal, by the way. He is clearly not cut out for this level. Sub him off at halftime for somebody that can keep the pace.

Would love to see yedlin in for brad davis. Gives us a little more pace and German defense, if it has any weakness, looks slow. Fresh legs on a wet pitch could be great.

Any defense will be slow with 4 center backs out there.

Can someone who's been watching Ghana talk a little about how they've looked?

I like the first half, obviously it's been ideal in both games. Keep playing smart, get it to the 80th minute, and then GO FOR THE GROUP

Looks a little more wide open. Obviously. Both teams need goals. But Portugal has had better chances and possession so far. Ghana had a good chance on a long ball, excellent save by keeper. And one good set piece.

Just been glancing at it here and there but Ronaldo has missed a couple great chances and Ghana has also had some good chances they didn't put away. Pretty back and forth.

I just got what USMNT stood for, for the last month I'm like US Marine national....

Back