• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WSJ on Manning Hire and [Redacted]

This is because we had the FSU game before most everyone else started ACC play. Not that hard to figure out

Hey fancy pants, not saying it's hard to figure out that WF has two byes, but both falling on a weekend is unusual. Have not checked every ACC team's schedule, but I believe WF is the only conference team that has two open weekends in January and February.

LOL, dr has such a hard-on for Miller. His first "regular season title" apparently was winning his 6-team division in the SoCon, in spite of the fact that they went 10-8 in the conference that year which was good enough for a tie for fourth overall.

And they are a "virtual lock" to win the conf regular season this year, despite currently being in a three-way tie for first place.

Post-truth bitches

Yeah I would bet a lot with him on that "virtual lock" statement. I still think it's either Chattanooga or ETSU.

With an odd number of teams, I would be very surprised if at least one team doesn't have this every year.

5th full season and a virtual lock for 2nd regular season title. McCall inherited all his players. Wes' best 3 went down with injuries last 2 years. You have a really educated view there dude.

Let me know if you want to compare resumes or tax returns Mr. "done dick"

Oh my bad, I guess the amount of money you make in a year is the deciding factor in a debate whether Matt McCall is a better coach than Wes Miller. I don't know when Wes won his first conference title. In 2012 UNCG finished first in the North w/ a 10-8 record, but 3 teams in the South division had better records. I don't see a title since then, especially not since they combined the divisions. Last season McCall won the regular season title & post season tournament. This season is a virtual lock that UNCG is going to win the conference title although Kenpom currently has both McCall's Chattanooga & East Tenn St as finishing w/ a better record. McCall learned by coaching under Billy Donovan, but Wes Miller is great b/c he played for Roy. How about you compare Manning & Miller's tax returns since supposedly Manning is worthless & that is what you deem a proper measuring stick.

Odd for this argument to go immediately personal. Don't know why DR is so emotional about this, you'd think he'd scale it back after getting it packed in from the elrod takes.

Oh my bad, I guess the amount of money you make in a year is the deciding factor in a debate whether Matt McCall is a better coach than Wes Miller. I don't know when Wes won his first conference title. In 2012 UNCG finished first in the North w/ a 10-8 record, but 3 teams in the South division had better records. I don't see a title since then, especially not since they combined the divisions. Last season McCall won the regular season title & post season tournament. This season is a virtual lock that UNCG is going to win the conference title although Kenpom currently has both McCall's Chattanooga & East Tenn St as finishing w/ a better record. McCall learned by coaching under Billy Donovan, but Wes Miller is great b/c he played for Roy. How about you compare Manning & Miller's tax returns since supposedly Manning is worthless & that is what you deem a proper measuring stick.

I'd take my chances with Miller's actually. One thing is for sure, the future will tell the story.

Will dream tonight about WES destroying mighty Mercer on Thursday

If a coach from the Southern Conf was getting a job at a better program it is obviously going to be McCall. He is in his 2nd year & on pace to averaging 28-29 wins a year. Wes has been there 6 & done dick.

5th full season and a virtual lock for 2nd regular season title. McCall inherited all his players. Wes' best 3 went down with injuries last 2 years. You have a really educated view there dude.

With just under 8 minutes left in Chattanooga tonight, the score Mocs 88 .... UNCG 48.

Virtual lock Spartans now two games out in the loss column

Insecure rich people are the worst (but also hilarious).

I think Donald needs to release his tax returns if Miller doesn't finish in first place.

UNC-G projected to finish tied for 4th now with Samford, 4 games out of first.

Back