• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

What sliders did you guys choose for the league? We used the Iliveforthis sliders on OS and they are proving tough so far. One of our guys got shut out by the Illini this week 12-0 he was Arizona St.

We decided to use defaults for this season and then we'll adjust after that as needed. I also figured the sliders would really be dialed in by that point.

that is what we did last season, but we were all so good after one season the sliders didn't really make a difference. They have about 10 sets out now on OS.

The Wake roster is going to need editiing regardless they have a lot of walk ons added and a lot of guys playing out of position. And if you are like me you will switch Aryin to SGIII since he is being talked up this year.

You can suggest the updates here from op sports http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/562006-ncaa-football-13-os-community-roster-corrections-read-first-post-360-a.html.

I haven't gotten the game yet, so I can't do it

On the dynasty webpage, go to the "Teams" page. Down the bottom will be a number of toggle boxes with notifications. It should auto-save when you make changes, but if it doesn't, just reload the page once or twice until it does auto-save.

On the dynasty webpage, go to the "Teams" page. Down the bottom will be a number of toggle boxes with notifications. It should auto-save when you make changes, but if it doesn't, just reload the page once or twice until it does auto-save.

Thanks!

Can we play sometime tonight then? Just telling you now, I've been having some internet problems with ranked games online. Hopefully it will be fine when we play though. I'll be on here while we're playing so I can explain/talk through whatever goes down.

Getting on now to play. I'll invite ASAP Baller, sorry for the delay.

Best of luck, and here's to a good connection for us both.

Back