• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

Looks like Baller's internet connection cut out...I have the option of continuing vs. CPU or quitting. If I quit he doesn't forfeit right?

Idk what the hell is going on. My connection was fine for a month before this and then last night it messed up. Are you having any connectivity problems or is it all on my end?

it says it was your end u want to try again

I don't doubt it. Mine said that it was your end which is why I was asking. I'm not sure it's going to work. I don't know if it's storms or what, but everything else seems to be running fine so idk what the heck it is.

We can try one more time tonight, if it doesn't work then I'm sure we can find another time in the next week, and if not then you can just take the win since we were headed that direction anyway. If we get it going then I'll give you the 14 points and we can just start from there.

I really wanna get NCAA 13, since the last one I have is 2010...but it's hard to justify $65 for one game.

I don't doubt it. Mine said that it was your end which is why I was asking. I'm not sure it's going to work. I don't know if it's storms or what, but everything else seems to be running fine so idk what the heck it is.

We can try one more time tonight, if it doesn't work then I'm sure we can find another time in the next week, and if not then you can just take the win since we were headed that direction anyway. If we get it going then I'll give you the 14 points and we can just start from there.

Whoever sends the invite hosts the game. So whoever has the more stable connection should send the invite.

The commentating is terrible it is hard to fake that excitement of game day. I wonder how difficult it would be for them to take actual game audio and use it in NCAA. I also wonder who they are going to get to replace EA. The recruiting is fantastic this year. I feel like Grobe trying to find those low rated guys no one wants, but after looking at them seeing that they can be studs is fun.

I had a huge freshman class my first season in my Wake dynasty, finding many players who can compete with my older athletes. This season I'm focusing on a couple needs and then looking for some studs I can spend more time on recruiting.

Last season, 1 4*, 19 3*
This season, 6 4*, 2 3* (Week 9)

It helps that I won the orange bowl...

Congrats to U-Dub for taking it to my boys. Home field advantage seems to be big - I couldn't get much of anything going offensively.

Can we agree as men not to run the 'chew clock' feature? Each quarter is 360 seconds. Using 40 seconds per play seems a bit extreme.

That was a great game between Baller Deac and myself. He wound up winning 35-32 on a great last minute TD, then stopped me from getting down the field.

I'll admit I was on the "chew clock" feature even when I was behind because I wanted to make sure the internet wasn't going to cut out again lol.

Great advice from Dallas too. When Baller invited the connection was fine after the first quarter. Kudos to BD for a great and well played game.

How about chew clock in the last two minutes of the 4th qtr and the last minute of the first half.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Great game, 27 had me on the ropes after a great comeback to take a 4 point lead with 1:20 left in the game. I had a couple nice throws after a terrible game by my quarterback and got a hard fought win at home. Props to 27!

How about chew clock in the last two minutes of the 4th qtr and the last minute of the first half.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No way. I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. Bad teams need to control the ball to have a chance. I have a bad team. I'm chewing clock. That's just good coaching. Wake has done their fair share of this in the past.

That game set offense back 40 years.

I was able to run a variation of the run and shoot in last year's game pretty well. This was my first time trying this game. Really need to tinker with it.

Fucking rain. That's all I have to say.

Oh... and gg, Eagles.

We had a total of 9 turnovers in our game, and I had 5 drops. My team is bad enough offensively, I don't need any more help not getting first downs.

Back