• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

Redwing missed 2 fgs by inches.

Both short. Right down the middle, but short. I'm not sure how that is possible when one was from 50 and one was from 43. Ultimately, Eagles got a man loose for the biggest play of the game and my hail mary was about 7 yards short. I may be able to bore some people into submission this season though, so I've got that going for me.

We had a total of 9 turnovers in our game, and I had 5 drops. My team is bad enough offensively, I don't need any more help not getting first downs.

Yea though I thought I had a TD early in the game which popped out of my dude's hands and was somehow intercepted in the endzone. It was ugly all around on O.

No way. I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. Bad teams need to control the ball to have a chance. I have a bad team. I'm chewing clock. That's just good coaching. Wake has done their fair share of this in the past.

Wake plays 15 minute quarters, not six. Using a 9 play drive to waste an entire quarter takes all the fun out of this.

I'm not saying you have to snap the ball immediately, but just don't play the game like a B.

Wake plays 15 minute quarters, not six. Using a 9 play drive to waste an entire quarter takes all the fun out of this.

I'm not saying you have to snap the ball immediately, but just don't play the game like a B.

I gameplan for each team. If I feel like I need to control the time of possession in order to win, I'm going to do just that. It backfires on you, too. I chewed clock and lost the game against 'Hello' by 2. I can't speak for him but I'm willing to bet, not once, did he feel like I was being a bitch in how I was playing.

I'd suggest bringing the gameplay minutes to 6 per quarter, slow gameplay. It feels realistic without wasting your time.

VT took it to me (GT) last night, I played awful and got owned on a few 4th and inches attempts. Then on the one 4th down that VT attempted they busted a 50 yard TD right up the gut.

I kill drives by not being decisive and getting hammered for big sack losses. Then when I try a quick hitter I end up delivering a perfect strike to whichever defender is closest to my receiver.

I gameplan for each team. If I feel like I need to control the time of possession in order to win, I'm going to do just that. It backfires on you, too. I chewed clock and lost the game against 'Hello' by 2. I can't speak for him but I'm willing to bet, not once, did he feel like I was being a bitch in how I was playing.

yeah i was eating clock and running more once i got the lead. plus, every time that i threw, he intercepted it.

I play 8 minutes on my offline dynasty but also chew clock.

What's the difference between slow and fast gameplay? I've always put it on fastest.

I play 8 minutes on my offline dynasty but also chew clock.

What's the difference between slow and fast gameplay? I've always put it on fastest.

The game feels more realistic on slow for some reason. I've always played on slow.

We're just waiting on you to play your FCS school and recruit.

My bad guys, I'll get it in first opportunity tomorrow.

Edit: Done

Last edited:
Yes you can advance

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back