• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

Things are going to be a bit unstructured the first couple weeks due to getting everyone signed up, then a recruiting only week, then I'll be out of town this Wednesday until Monday. After that we can get on a more structured schedule. I still think it will be one week deadlines, though. There was concern from several people about being able to keep up if it were twice a week.

Here.

Congrats to U-Dub for taking it to my boys. Home field advantage seems to be big - I couldn't get much of anything going offensively.

Can we agree as men not to run the 'chew clock' feature? Each quarter is 360 seconds. Using 40 seconds per play seems a bit extreme.

We play 6 minute quarters as well and we run chew clock only in strategic times. Such as end of the 1st or 2nd half in situations where you would.

No way. I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. Bad teams need to control the ball to have a chance. I have a bad team. I'm chewing clock. That's just good coaching. Wake has done their fair share of this in the past.

You should try to play sim which is legit. I mean I wouldn't run chew clock at the start of the 3rd or 4th quarter and attempt to burn the entire quarter.

The game feels more realistic on slow for some reason. I've always played on slow.

We played on slow last year and started on slow this year, but it just seemed too slow for some reason so we moved it up to normal.

what is the link to you guys league I would like to keep up.

It looks like when we advance I have my first of three back to back to back user games. SO LCDeacon and the GT Yellow Jackets you are first. What time or day will work for you.

If Hello will confirm that he's done with recruiting, I'll go ahead and advance. Otherwise, I'll do it first thing in the morning.

If Hello will confirm that he's done with recruiting, I'll go ahead and advance. Otherwise, I'll do it first thing in the morning.

I just spoke to him on Xbox Live and he said he is recruiting right now. He should be ready in a few.

You can check the amount of hours left for everyone on the dynasty website.

You can check the amount of hours left for everyone on the dynasty website.

I know... that's generally how I keep track, but it isn't always accurate. Plus, Hello said earlier in the thread that he needed to do some more. Getting ready to advance the week now.

OK... all set. Still four user teams ranked, but two others receiving votes. 1 week deadline, but the sooner everyone gets done, the sooner I'll advance the week. Just two vs. games this week, so we should be able to get things knocked out quickly.

Please don't take a week to advance every time, if you can't set aside an hour every 3 or 4 days then you don't need to do an online dynasty.

I also suggest that people finish their recruiting before they play their game, or in the same session. It only takes 20 minutes or so, so there is no reason to wait until the deadline to do it.

I'm thinking after this gets up and going, we can advance every 4 days or so. I'd rather have a 7-8 person dynasty which plays regularly than a 12 person inactive one.

I don't want to kick people out, since it was announced as a once a week dynasty when we were setting it up. However, if after a few weeks individuals don't feel like they can put the time in, they can withdraw. Still, I'd like to give it at least half a season before we really start getting in to that kind of talk.

Back