• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

Game advanced. Last week of recruiting. Please get any further scheduling requests in ASAP.

If possible, Texas A&M would like a game in California and in Arkansas, preferably against shithead opponents.

Class rankings:
TAMU #4
SoCar #5
Utah #10
GT #11
Iowa #14
MSU #15
UW #18
Pitt #26
WVU #29
UCF #38

Game advanced. 24 hours for position changes.

Sorry... I got asked for an extension last night, and then I forgot to advance. This stage is just training results, so I'll advance sometime this evening so people have time to check.

game advanced. Just custom conferences and bowl tie ins, so I'll take care of that tomorrow some time and advance on my own.

I wasn't able to get everything perfect, as I couldn't drop the WAC below 4 teams in order to pull Texas state to the Sun Belt, etc. But all player conferences are fixed, so that will have to suffice.

Given that the next stage is custom schedules as well as setting up initial recruiting and so forth, I'm going to make the deadline Sunday night. That will get us back on schedule Week 1.

I'm not able to adjust conference games at all, so I did what I could to balance requests and getting some head to head games in.

I'm not able to adjust conference games at all, so I did what I could to balance requests and getting some head to head games in.

I think you are able to at least change home/away for conference games, right? I ask because I need to play @USF.

I think you are able to at least change home/away for conference games, right? I ask because I need to play @USF.

Can't even adjust home/away for conference games. I wish I could, because I had wanted to play in IL, OH, MN and MI in my conference schedule, but only the Minn. game was away this season. I also tried to get Marshall off your schedule, but they are apparently a rivalry.

Why do you need to play at USF? You have UCF all of your home games are in Florida.

There are conflicting reports on OperationSports on whether or not home games count towards your "play a game in recruit's home state" promise.

Need some input about changing the CPU settings. By and large, the computer games were a joke last season. Should we upgrade to Heisman, or use some custom sliders instead, or just keep it easy during the season?

I don't care either way. I have UCF, so I would lean more towards the current settings but I would also understand if everyone wants to jump it up to Heisman.

Doesn't matter to me. Going to do preseason stuff in a second if you haven't advanced.

Back