• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

Week is advanced. Please let me know how you think the new sliders are working.

Have they been in since week 1? If so, they are great. If not for a huge 2nd half comeback, I would have lost to Alabama. They dominated me most of the game.

Have they been in since week 1? If so, they are great. If not for a huge 2nd half comeback, I would have lost to Alabama. They dominated me most of the game.

They have been in effect all season. They seem to work great for CPU games, but I'm not sure how the user games are yet.

Utah and A&M tried to play tonight but had a terrible connection. We'll try again tomorrow if that works for him.

Don't know what's up with Billy, trying to get this game in between Utah and A&M.

I'm not sure if he's still in this. I tried messaging him to play his game in the other league. It says he's read the message, but he still hasn't played.

Dallas has left the dynasty. LCDeacon has missed another game. I guess we are still doing this. Week is advanced.

Two more games not played this week. Week advanced.

What are we doing over the holidays? I'm kind of torn on this, I've been swamped with exams this past week and haven't had any free time whatsoever. Exams are ending, but with people traveling are we continuing to advance weekly over the next few weeks? My guess is interest may flag if you don't push through, so it's probably best to do it as is, it's just a shitty couple week stretch schedule-wise.

I'm planning on running the deadlines like normal. No sense in stretching this out any longer... I assume everyone will have dropped out or stopped playing by the end of the season anyway.

Game has been advanced for a while... a number of missed games last time and no action the past several days means I'm getting ready to shut the dynasty down unless anyone is actually interested in playing.

Last call on takers for this week. Still 5 games yet to be played. I'm probably going to shut it down, since there is very little interest.

At this point, I'm just going to advance it whenever the four of us have played. Probably shut it down after the season. Also, as long as you guys have the e-mail notification set about the week advancing, I'm not going to bother updating this thread.

Back