• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

XBOX 360 NCAA 13 Online Dynasty - Last call before league folds

Upgraded play difficulty to Heisman with custom sliders from OS. Kept recruiting at AA, since none of us were able to land a 5-Star last season anyway.

Billy, what time works for you this week? I should be pretty open except for Friday night.

I don't see us making it past this season we are just moving to slow and people are losing interest. I think recruiting is pretty much pointless, because I don't see us going past this season unless we speed it up.

Week advances tonight at 11, and Chris still has a game to play against the CPU and there are two user games to be played as well. I'd rather not have this league fall apart yet, but I need to know how many people are still interested in continuing.

Week advances tonight at 11, and Chris still has a game to play against the CPU and there are two user games to be played as well. I'd rather not have this league fall apart yet, but I need to know how many people are still interested in continuing.

I'm still interested. I will try my hardest to get the game in tonight.

Yeah the dynasty last year fell apart after a season and I'd rather not have that happen again. Rather have an 8 person league where people are playing and just stay with it than it just crumble after only one season.

I know WarEagle has tried to get in touch with whoever has GT all week and he hasn't got back to him yet.

I told him to go ahead and play his game against the CPU if he couldn't get something worked out with LCDeacon today. Billy Mitchell has also given me the ok to play against the CPU if we can't play sometime today.

Week is advanced. More user games this time, so please try to get them scheduled quickly and let me know if there are any problems.

It's probably easier to get a hold of him via 360 messaging.

Next year, switch Syracuse and Pitt. Pitt is in the Coastal, while the Cuse is in the Atlantic.

Next year, switch Syracuse and Pitt. Pitt is in the Coastal, while the Cuse is in the Atlantic.

Sorry. I'll take care of that next time.

Still one more user game to be played. Since I have heard nothing from either person, I assume that everything is set up and ready to go. Or they have both quit... either way, I guess.

Sorry... working on it now. Got sucked into the last episode of the Walking Dead game and completely forgot.

Week is advanced. Please let me know how you think the new sliders are working.

Back