• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We Should Not Have Lost This Game

We just aren't that good. We had one halfway decent win all year and the rest were against shitty teams. The Vandy game was more telling than any of us want to admit.

Coaching staff despite their strengths are not very imaginative and too conservative. Tanner had an awful game tonight. It's hard to have a successful season w/o consistency at the QB spot.

We'll be around .500 next year, and might have one more league title run in store before Grobe retires. He has done a lot of good things here, maybe as much as any WF coach can ever do, but with each passing season it becomes more obvious that '06 was a once-in-a-lifetime achievement.

Having Lobo calling plays is like coming to thep plate with two strikes already called against you.

Mississippi St was clearly the better team. That could've been a blowout. I'm just happy Wake covered the spread.

Wake should have lost special teams oline and oc suck, and grobe won't do anything about it

too young

too weak

we lost the game at the line of scrimmage

if we can't recruit better linemen - on both sides - we will never be much better

Givens should stay another year, but probably wont, too bad, he's a potential game changer, Camp is a possession receiver

the skill guys are good on both sides of the ball but without the lines we are always a little smoke and mirrors

too young

too weak

we lost the game at the line of scrimmage

if we can't recruit better linemen - on both sides - we will never be much better

Givens should stay another year, but probably wont, too bad, he's a potential game changer, Camp is a possession receiver

the skill guys are good on both sides of the ball but without the lines we are always a little smoke and mirrors

100% correct in my opinion.

We have huge needs on both lines. Maybe we have some red-shirt help but unless we do, we are dead next season too.

Givens' gutless play and Tanner's last drive sure made winning hard.

Tanner unfortunately threw a bunch of wormburners tonight...if he's on, I think we win at the end.

Back