• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012 mcdonalds game roster

CMM is going to destroy Tyler Lewis.

A PG who is first and foremost a great distributor is not going to benefit us much sadly :tear:

Or be especially helpful on the defensive end.

I'll take CMM anyday of the week....like, tomorrow would be ok with me.

I never thought I'd see the day that NC State has more Burger boys than Duke and UNC...combined...

I think we need to lay off the black and gold kool aid/Tarhole attitude of "we didn't want him anyways, 'Player X' is better. How many times have we said that in the past just to see that guy butlerize us in a few years? Mark this down: Tyler Lewis will be the next guy who puts up 35 on Wake each time we play him, in the mold of KC Rivers, Tyrese Rice, Macolmn Delaney, etc., etc.

I never thought I'd see the day that NC State has more Burger boys than Duke and UNC...combined...

I think we need to lay off the black and gold kool aid/Tarhole attitude of "we didn't want him anyways, 'Player X' is better. How many times have we said that in the past just to see that guy butlerize us in a few years? Mark this down: Tyler Lewis will be the next guy who puts up 35 on Wake each time we play him, in the mold of KC Rivers, Tyrese Rice, Macolmn Delaney, etc., etc.

That may end up being the case but having CMM on board is pretty much the only aspect of our program that I feel good about at this point.

Lewis will never be one of those guys.

He made it because everyone loves playing with him, he is the best passer in the class, and entertaining to watch. This will also be a big factor in NC State's recruiting the next four years.

unless he sucks in college...

but i think he's gonna ball. he's getting roasted on D tho.

tyler lewis is the perfect point guard for an all star game. it'd be a wtf if he didn't get in

Adidas is the apparel sponsor of the McDonalds All-American game, and the only ACC school they outfit is...NC State.

Hmmm, what a coincidence.

adidas is also the reason every UNC and Duke gets in year after year even when they suck

Back