• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012 mcdonalds game roster

You guys with your anti-Tyler bs are really pathetic. So the guy wanted to come here at one point, so let's be sure to trash him at every turn. I wish him the best and hpoe he has a good career.

Lewis is going to state. not be being anti-Lewis would be weird.

Last edited:
Why would this be the case? Adidas doesn't sponsor UNC or Duke.

yeah, my post is making fun of him because i don't see that being at all relevant considering UNC and Duke own this game and are huge Nike schools

I will say it's pretty fortunate for NC State that 2 of those 3 guys are from Raleigh/Durham. Obviously, Gottfried deserves credit for keeping them home, but that's a nice set of circumstances for the Wolfpack. The Triangle has been producing a lot of basketball talent over the past few years.

But CMM is ranked number 19 and there are 24 total spots in the McDonald's SHITTY DUKE/UNC promo game on ESPN - why did they skip over him?

Just kidding.

I never thought I'd see the day that NC State has more Burger boys than Duke and UNC...combined...
I think we need to lay off the black and gold kool aid/Tarhole attitude of "we didn't want him anyways, 'Player X' is better. How many times have we said that in the past just to see that guy butlerize us in a few years? Mark this down: Tyler Lewis will be the next guy who puts up 35 on Wake each time we play him, in the mold of KC Rivers, Tyrese Rice, Macolmn Delaney, etc., etc.

Color me stunned. Happily so.

The Lewis hate is hilarious. He clearly is a fantastic player and we'd have been damn happy to have him come here had our idiot of a coach not completely shit the bed with his recruitment.

Ironic that Bz is using the 2012 recruiting class as justification to get a third season at the helm. If he had signed Tyler, a MCDonald's all american and the epitome of a gym rat then his case would have been a lot stronger especially since other top players want to play with Tyler. Tyler would have been the poster boy for the Bz-Wellman new culture scenario since he personifies it.

Ironic that Bz is using the 2012 recruiting class as justification to get a third season at the helm. If he had signed Tyler, a MCDonald's all american and the epitome of a gym rat then his case would have been a lot stronger especially since other top players want to play with Tyler. Tyler would have been the poster boy for the Bz-Wellman new culture scenario since he personifies it.

You're ignoring the fact that Tyler is a thug and its widely known that he runs with a gang back home

You guys with your anti-Tyler bs are really pathetic. So the guy wanted to come here at one point, so let's be sure to trash him at every turn. I wish him the best and hpoe he has a good career.

Yep....Lewis is getting better on D and I'm pretty sure is ranked in the top 20 players in the country (too lazy to look right now), that's why he's in the McDonald's game with the top 24 players in the country

People act as though we could have gotten Tyler AND CMM. Maybe we could have, but let's not pretend it was a lock. And if we could only have gotten one, it's clear we got the one we wanted.

People act as though we could have gotten Tyler AND CMM. Maybe we could have, but let's not pretend it was a lock. And if we could only have gotten one, it's clear we got the one we wanted.

I'm glad we have CMM. I would have loved to have had Tyler. It is what it is. [Redacted] clearly wanted CMM more

Exactly. But there are, as always, only two possibilities--1) Tyler Lewis sucks and we didn't want him and Bz sucks for wasting valuable recruiting time on on someone who sucks; or, 2) Bz sucks because he didn't get Tyler Lewis. No matter what, Bz sucks.

Also there are much bigger problems than which stud PG we wanted to grab. This is really a non-issue IMO. Both guys will be good.

We need players who can score. If it came down to one of Lewis or CMM then I'm glad we have CMM.

CMM is a better fit for Wake than TL would have been. Same goes for TL and NCSU. Both players are at programs that need their style of play. WF needs a scorer who can also lead a basketball team and NCSU needed a distributor who can get all of the weapons involved. Things work out for a reason and both schools will be extremely happy with the kids they have coming in.

Who gives a shit? Bzz doesn't deserve to coach Grimmace or the Hamburgler, let alone someone with skill. The sport of college basketball is dead to me.

Back