• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2012 mcdonalds game roster

Exactly. But there are, as always, only two possibilities--1) Tyler Lewis sucks and we didn't want him and Bz sucks for wasting valuable recruiting time on on someone who sucks; or, 2) Bz sucks because he didn't get Tyler Lewis. No matter what, Bz sucks.

There's another option: Tyler and Codi are both good and [Redacted] preferred Codi's size.

No one should back Lewis. He is not ours. CMM forever

Mc D's game is a culture I want nothing to do with. Bzzin

We could have had both so it is a false choice and that would have been a great backcourt.

Mc D's game is a culture I want nothing to do with. Bzzin

great unsigned neg rep

Bullshit. If Wake had 3 MDAA you would be all over it, don't pretend like you wouldn't. This is coming from a Wake fan.

of course i would love it. anyone would. this is a sarcastic culture joke dummy.

It never ceases to amaze me how certain so many people always are about a recruit's prowess before they even set foot on campus as a student. You would think that our experiences with recent recruits (and others around the ACC) would teach us to temper our expectations and criticisms.

CMM is a better fit for Wake than TL would have been. Same goes for TL and NCSU. Both players are at programs that need their style of play. WF needs a scorer who can also lead a basketball team and NCSU needed a distributor who can get all of the weapons involved. Things work out for a reason and both schools will be extremely happy with the kids they have coming in.

This is so dumb. Wake has zero talent. So obviously they should choose to pick up only one guard, and getting the purest point guard in quite a while and pairing him with a guy who has been considered a combo guard for most of his recruitment makes no sense. Sorry wake fans, your coach is dumb and missed the boat on T Lewis

Yep. The last guy to get the PG of the future hype CMM is getting was TC.

Back