• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. Clemson Game Thread (Deacs Pummeled Again)

Game is on FirstRowSports for those (like me) who can't get it on TV.

EDIT: Never mind, they just took it down. Shit.

Last edited:
I got VCU/ODU right now which seems to have a stoppage every 5 seconds. The clock has moved maybe one minute in the last 10 minutes.

I'll tell you what really grinds my gears... Paying for the best internet & tv package... the game being broadcast on both... and not being able to see either. (ESPN3 has it blacked out in our area & there's over 5 minutes left in the ODU-VCU game that's airing on CSN here).

Any alternatives?

we haven't even got to tip-off yet, and i am already sick of this state farm commercial.

I got VCU/ODU right now which seems to have a stoppage every 5 seconds. The clock has moved maybe one minute in the last 10 minutes.

Around 40 fouls throughout the game.

Instead of going for the loose ball, Tony runs backwards to play defense assuming Clemson would get it and then fouls the guy anyway. Brilliant.

are you using the .eu site?

I see one link & its saying that the video isn't available yet... are you seeing the same?
Yeah, when I posted I figured it'd start at 4, but it hasn't started yet. I dunno what's up. The same thing is up for the San Diego State-UNLV game too, I was looking around to see if we were the only one down.

Why does Nikita play at all? Is he really our best option?

If you think our lack of offense is the result of not running any discernible plays, you'd be correct.

Oh, F U CSN.

Just rubbing it in by talking about Shaka Smart's coaching skills during yet another stop in play.

Back