• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs. Clemson Game Thread (Deacs Pummeled Again)

super glad they're showing commercials and wrapping up the CAA game rather than show our game

Clemson looks rattled. They must not have expected this many people to be in the Joel.

We've already taken two shots while standing on the 3-point line.

Fortunately, Clemson is letting us play in transition and they stupidly slap the backboard on the dunk.

Just flipped to the Dook/MD game (MD up 10-6) and the Dookie are wearing grey unis - it looks like G'town is playing Maryland at Duke.

Funny anecdote - I watch most of the games on ESPN3 on my Xbox, and every time something happens that gets me fired up the Kinect thinks I'm trying to do motion control with my hands.

what happened? they finally started showing up here in dc

Booker hung on the rim after a dunk with no one around. Ref T'd him up.

Not a bad call. Just a judgment call. He didn't hang on it that long, but he definitely did a pull up on the rim and there wasn't anyone within 5 feet.

contrary to reports from last week, Chase is obviously not our best passer.

we don't have one.

what happened? they finally started showing up here in dc

He had a strong dunk with Ty kinda hanging on his back and they whistled him for hanging on the rim. If anything it probably should have been a foul on Ty, but he seemed to be more hanging on to avoid coming down awkwardly.

Booker hung on the rim after a dunk with no one around. Ref T'd him up.

Not a bad call. Just a judgment call. He didn't hang on it that long, but he definitely did a pull up on the rim and there wasn't anyone within 5 feet.

I think the backboard slap didn't help his cause.

Back