• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bob Knight

Sportin' Woody

Reaction score
Been listening to him do color all season and right now in the KU K State game. I know there are varying opinions but the man is a hoop genius

Would love to see him come in and save us as his last stop even if only for a couple of years.

Or Shaka long term

BKF would have a massive erection for days.

Our players would have bruises.

Can't picture him in a gold sweater.

Who'd be the first choked? Nikita? Tony?

Wellman will hire neither. They both overshadow his ego.

will never happen but one can dream. if you want a culture change ... heres your chance.

He's awesome to listen to. His knowledge of the game is remarkable.

it would be worth his gigantic salary to see him go against K and Roy multiple times per season.

True, but his players graduate.

He must have the secret magical formula then, sign him up. Or maybe Bzz can just start choking his players, and throwing chairs on the court like an asshole.

I prefer listening to him break down the Kansas/KState game. I could listen to him do every game I watch. He is spot on each and every time.

And the haters can suck on the fact he has the last undefeated team and every guy on that team loved him. Tough love is lost on this generation.

He could be the best thing that could happen to our program right now, but there is no way in Hades that RW would ever consider it.

Back