• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bob Knight

He must have the secret magical formula then, sign him up. Or maybe Bzz can just start choking his players, and throwing chairs on the court like an asshole.

Thats the cultural change you want... a guy who can take those four and five star players and make them go to class, behave, represent....

dont need to throw out the baby with the bath water

Who gives a fuck if hes an asshole.. All I want to do is win, I don't give a shit about socks and culture, just win.

Buzz us not a winner. He's never won shit and is always using "rebuilding" as an excuse for losing so much..

No chance the talent on the floor isn't less than Wofford, high point, [insert shitty school], etc... It has to be the coaching, no other possible reason for a team full of 3* and 4* recruits to be this bad, not a chance.

He would end Roy, and do some serious damage to K......

Im in.....not a Deac, but I would love to see him expose Roy and battle it out with the Rat.

I know this isn't a serious post, but it should be noted that Bob Knight was pretty medicore the last 12-14 years of his career.

I know this isn't a serious post, but it should be noted that Bob Knight was pretty medicore the last 12-14 years of his career.

Made tourney 4 of 7 years at TT, including a sweet 16......at Texas fucking Tech.

On the court and in practice Knight would be what we need. Knight and recruiting, on the other hand, would be interesting. Imagine a kid getting back to back in home visits from State and Wake.

He could be the best thing that could happen to our program right now, but there is no way in Hades that RW would ever consider it.

there's also no way in Hades that Bob Knight would ever consider it.

We can sign up Bobby Knight and have Gary Williams and John Cheyney be his assistants!

it's amazing how many of the exact same threads we had on pack pride during sid's last year. There were "Man, I miss Jimmy V..." and Bob Knight threads like once a week.

I feel y'alls pain and hope you guys get it fixed.

I had made the decision to refrain from day-to-day posting on these boards....since it had become a totally worthless endeavor....but this article was simply too appropriate to pass up, and needs to be read by everyone.

I think this explains where bkf went. It appears that he is jumping ship, again.

I think Knight does a great job as a colorman and really enjoy his insights. I do think he is a huge hypocrite who spent his whole career bashing the media and after he quit on Texas Tech in the middle of a season he couldn't become part of the media fast enough.

Back