• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post game?

Hey, Nikita actually got to feel victorious and he blows it.

We're such winners.

Looks like the Carolina refs wanted to keep Bzzzzz in town so gave us enough whistles to win from the box score.

Count me in the what's the big deal crowd. We've had a horrid season, Nikita gets the opportunity to stuff one and what damn difference does it make to Tech whether they lose by 7 or 9 points???? Pretty meaningless unless Tech somehow uses that for revenge motivation when we play them again, but again, who really cares????

put me in the WGAF camp

we've had a shit year. nikita is happy we are actually winning a game, and dunks at the buzzer.

people who have a problem with that are sad

Last edited:
People will find absolutely anything to complain about nowadays.

Post Game Locker Room Speech

Buzz: Goddammit boys, let's act like we've been here before!

Rest of the room goes eerily silent.

Count me in the what's the big deal crowd. We've had a horrid season, Nikita gets the opportunity to stuff one and what damn difference does it make to Tech whether they lose by 7 or 9 points???? Pretty meaningless unless Tech somehow uses that for revenge motivation when we play them again, but again, who really cares????

If they had done that to us people would be bitching about how it is classless blah blah blah.

First, we weren't up by 20 points. Second, there was a defender chasing him who looked like he was going to foul him. Third, I don't think Nikita can dribble in anything other than a straight line so his choices were dribble straight into the standard or go up with the ball.

First, we weren't up by 20 points. Second, there was a defender chasing him who looked like he was going to foul him. Third, I don't think Nikita can dribble in anything other than a straight line so his choices were dribble straight into the standard or go up with the ball.

Hate to say it, but that and "the shot" would have really topped off his night. Might would have made sports center.

Back