• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post game?

It's not like he hung on the rim and talked trash. I'll say it again. Where is Bzz's indignation when he's launching one ill advised three after another?

Dunks get everyone pumped, and everyone involved with Wake could use it..

Last edited:
It's not like he hung on the rim and talked trash. I'll say it again. Where is Bzz's indignation when he's launching one ill advised three after another?

Seems to me that most of his three attempts come with under 5 seconds on the clock and our inability to take anyone off the dribble, or have a post player who can do anything with the ball, leaves us with only two options: a launched Nikita three, or a Nikita spin move, off-balance heave that beats the shotclock on occasion.

Actually, in the middle of the first half against Clemson at home last week, Bzd launched into someone just as they were going to commercial. It seemed to me like he was yelling at Nikita, but I couldn't tell. He screamed, "Get the hell over here," or something very close. Anybody remember? And can tell me who he was yelling at?

I found it encouraging. I think Nikita may drive him crazy. Oddly, he's the one who has shown the most improvement from Game 1 to Game 30.

I would even argue that he's the only one (other than JTT) that has shown significant improvement in season.

Bzz was asked on the radio show last night about the end-of-game dunk and he said that while he liked Nikita's "enthusiasm," he had asked for no other scoring "as we have to play GT again."

He went onto say that he knows Gregory really well as they went to rival high schools, Bzz being older, and that Gregory was apparently OK with the last second dunk.

Actually, in the middle of the first half against Clemson at home last week, Bzd launched into someone just as they were going to commercial. It seemed to me like he was yelling at Nikita, but I couldn't tell. He screamed, "Get the hell over here," or something very close. Anybody remember? And can tell me who he was yelling at?

I think it was Tony (no surprise there)

I found it encouraging. I think Nikita may drive him crazy. Oddly, he's the one who has shown the most improvement from Game 1 to Game 30.

I thought he was upset with CJ. I went back and looked and CJ's man beat him down the court, and it looked like gave up on the play in the lane allowing his man to score. Bz called an immediate timeout and seemed to me he was walking toward CJ before the camera cut away.

Back