• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post game?

i've always said fucking ram it down their throats, football and basketball. mercy is for losers and Longwood

It's amazing, all the problems this program is going through and you guys are bitching about a little dunk. GEEEEZ! It was a win no matter how soft it was so be glad we got one.

Yeah, I said in the game thread right after he did it that he should never play again, but that's mainly because I nearly break my TV everytime he puts up a three. Dunk was a douche move, but I really don't think it's anything worth getting upset about.

Looks like the Carolina refs wanted to keep Bzzzzz in town so gave us enough whistles to win from the box score.

To the anon neg repper "we weren't playing Carolina last night you idiot" I wasn't insinuating we played Carolina, try to read between the lines you idiot.

If anything, Bz should have been happy about the dunk. It (slightly) increases Nikita's scoring average, which increases the PPG we lose after this year, which allows for a little more use of the "young and inexperienced" argument next year.

To the anon neg repper "we weren't playing Carolina last night you idiot" I wasn't insinuating we played Carolina, try to read between the lines you idiot.

There sure is a lot of stupid prople on this board. Thank you and have a good day.

Neg rep for that is probably from a kid who just learned how to neg rep. It is like when you first learn to curse and you do it at all the wrong times just to show people you know how. It just makes you look stupid. Probably why they didn't sign it.

Neg rep for that is probably from a kid who just learned how to neg rep. It is like when you first learn to curse and you do it at all the wrong times just to show people you know how. It just makes you look stupid. Probably why they didn't sign it.

Fuck all that.

Nobody has ever signed any of mine. Bitches.

I didn't get to see it, but was it similar to the John Henson dunk at Maryland?

Back