• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bball Recruiting Megathread: Devin Mitchell on campus

I mentioned Amaker as a potential future coach and got blasted at the end of the season. Now even more so seems like he is putting in good work getting on kids list we want and pulling in others we want.

The further he gets away from Michigan and Seton Hall and the closer he gets to NCAA Tournament caliber ball, the more I like him as a future Wake coach.

Kam had to cancel recruiting visit b/c of family emergency. To reschedule soon.

The further he gets away from Michigan and Seton Hall and the closer he gets to NCAA Tournament caliber ball, the more I like him as a future Wake coach.

I can't really remember but was he a good recruiter at Michigan and Seton Hall? I know he has turned Harvard around, but just really can't remember if he was solid or not/viewed as a good recruiter.

Pretty sure Amaker landed a number of highly-rated recruits at SHU, chief among them being Eddie Griffin.

Those idiots on DeaconSports are in for a rude awakening next year when they realize that the Super Seven are just OK.

I bet you are wrong. Not to say all 7 are going to be at Wake three years from today, but I think 5 of the 7 are going to legit ACC players with multiple productive years here or elsewhere. It will be considered a top 15, to 20 class when it all shakes out.

Back