• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

"You barely knew him. Calling him your friend is a stretch. Stop making this about yourself."

Sheep, Week IV *CLOSED* 05-13-2011 04:22 PM You support the condiment industry quite well! Yay! - PosRep

Though it didn't count...lol

There is someone who negrepped everyone of my posts just trying to get me in the red. What a sad person.

It wasn't me

You're the dude who took 7 years to get through Wake, no?

I took a couple semesters off, had some personal problems. Issues that are no longer relevant to my life/career/school. I dealt with shit that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Glad to hear you turned it around. Just hope you didn't have to find the baby jebus to do so

I took a couple semesters off, had some personal problems. Issues that are no longer relevant to my life/career/school. I dealt with shit that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Yeah, that anal thread was informative.

Last edited:
there seems to be some confusion. people seem to think i care about rep, and that i'm being a rep-whore. while i enjoy some pos rep as much as the next poster, what i care about is the cowardice of those who throw around neg rep without signing. these are the same people who talk behind your back; who would spit on you during a sporting event, and hide in the crowd. FOR SHAME.

i think i've only negrepped once and signed it.

also, i got posrep from dv7 even while calling him a cunt nugget (albeit in jest). so that's nice. good on him.

I'm of the opinion things should be handled openly so here's my response to the bevy of negreps I've received.

First, someone said "I'll never have money" that's rather amusing and so clueless.

I never attempted to garner sympathy from anyone. All of my issues could have been avoided if I made better decisions when I was younger, things snowballed and I ended up a mess. Addiction is a horrible fucking disease (and it is a disease). I've handled it like a man, admitted I have a problem, went to rehab and despite some recent setbacks I'm back on track. When things weren't working I made huge sacrifices (time, money, freedom) to get my life together.

I understand there's a certain level of jealousy towards me from people who knew me at Wake; I have a lot of things in my life I don't deserve. Things come easy to me that others have to work extremely hard for. I tend to avoid consequences of my bad actions plus I can be a total asshole. However, I wake up feeling horrible about the awful shit I've pulled. So before you guys bash me, understand that I realize I'm a fuck up and act like a goon on here all too often (though most of it is tongue in cheek). However, anonymously attacking me reflects more on you than on me.

So whoever feels the need to attack me in private can do so here. I'm sorry if I fucked your girlfriend at Wake, I can assure you she meant nothing to me. Be a man, I've been nothing but open here.

If anyone ever admitted having a substance abuse problem here the first thing I'd do is posrep him and give props for admitting something very difficult. I hope no one here ever has to go through what I went through/put myself through. I also hope that if anyone has a substance abuse problem here he'll reach out for help, I've been through the system and know it all too well.

Commence neg repping.

I'm of the opinion things should be handled openly so here's my response to the bevy of negreps I've received.

First, someone said "I'll never have money" that's rather amusing and so clueless.

I never attempted to garner sympathy from anyone. All of my issues could have been avoided if I made better decisions when I was younger, things snowballed and I ended up a mess. Addiction is a horrible fucking disease (and it is a disease). I've handled it like a man, admitted I have a problem, went to rehab and despite some recent setbacks I'm back on track. When things weren't working I made huge sacrifices (time, money, freedom) to get my life together.

I understand there's a certain level of jealousy towards me from people who knew me at Wake; I have a lot of things in my life I don't deserve. Things come easy to me that others have to work extremely hard for. I tend to avoid consequences of my bad actions plus I can be a total asshole. However, I wake up feeling horrible about the awful shit I've pulled. So before you guys bash me, understand that I realize I'm a fuck up and act like a goon on here all too often (though most of it is tongue in cheek). However, anonymously attacking me reflects more on you than on me.

So whoever feels the need to attack me in private can do so here. I'm sorry if I fucked your girlfriend at Wake, I can assure you she meant nothing to me. Be a man, I've been nothing but open here.

If anyone ever admitted having a substance abuse problem here the first thing I'd do is posrep him and give props for admitting something very difficult. I hope no one here ever has to go through what I went through/put myself through. I also hope that if anyone has a substance abuse problem here he'll reach out for help, I've been through the system and know it all too well.

Commence neg repping.

Well put. pos rep

Someone wrote "It's not a disease, cancer is a disease. Popping pills is a choice"

Let me be clear, I'm an alcoholic and did a lot of blow, never really into pills (except for good old adderall for all nighters). Alcoholism is very much a disease and is defined as such by the AMA. Interestingly enough when applying for grad school, I discussed alcoholism in interviews and the schools were extremely understanding.

Wake Forest has some of the most well-known drug addiction researchers in the country (particularly cocaine and alcohol research) and all of them would agree it is a disease. So you at least have MSD to back you up.

"BANG THEM CHICKS, BANG THEM CHICKS. That one from your FB pics is hot, take her to numbers pound town and make her just another number"

It was after my post saying I hate Boston and NY sports teams LOLZ

Caturday, good post but just for clarification, I don't think people are neg repping you because they are jealous, envious, or because of your addictions.

A lot of your posts come off as very douchey. I do not know you in person and know nothing about your personal problems but I do know neither of those should have an effect on your posting. You often talk about how much money you have and how all you do is screw random hoodrats. Look at your post; you 'subtly' bragged about both of those things.

I don't care if people pos or neg rep you but I'm just trying to help clarify that the reason probably has nothing to do with your disease, just your posting e-personality.

Back