• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

I always sign my neg rep, which i don't give a lot of. On the other hand, I have several stalkers neg repping me for everything. Neg repaid for liking Boston, neg repaid for bad spelling (I have iPad typing trouble at times). Also I have decided I have a board stalker who tags on every thread "awakegirl being awakegirl" and neg reps me the same thing anonymously. Of course this person is too big of a pussy to put their name. I would love neg rep to have to be signed.

Caturday, good post but just for clarification, I don't think people are neg repping you because they are jealous, envious, or because of your addictions.

A lot of your posts come off as very douchey. I do not know you in person and know nothing about your personal problems but I do know neither of those should have an effect on your posting. You often talk about how much money you have and how all you do is screw random hoodrats. Look at your post; you 'subtly' bragged about both of those things.

I don't care if people pos or neg rep you but I'm just trying to help clarify that the reason probably has nothing to do with your disease, just your posting e-personality.

And Caturday's been warned already by the mods for leaving unsigned douchey negrep.

Last edited:
Caturday, if you really got in to Wharton after all of those issues, I am extremely jealous.

At least if he eventually lands on Wall Street, he'll be far from blow and booze.

Ha- now I have someone on a campaign to get me back to one green. Some people are ridiculous. And Avalon, autocorrect can be very funny!

sometimes i think people give funny rep just to see if it ends up on this thread...

"You look like a cougar hunter, so grab your safari hat and get on the prowl"

And Caturday's been warned already by the mods for leaving unsigned douchey negrep.

He's left douchey neg rep and signed it by me.

Ha- now I have someone on a campaign to get me back to one green. Some people are ridiculous. And Avalon, autocorrect can be very funny!

awakegirl has risen her game on the OG perhaps more than any other poster. What a lame campaign.

"Yes, I would frat hard on your daughter"

Lame. On so many levels. She's 17. You're being watched by Chris Hansen now. And...you didn't have any balls by repping without leaving your name.

BTW - she's brilliant, hates dumb fucks, and you'd be SOTL. :D

awakegirl has risen her game on the OG perhaps more than any other poster. What a lame campaign.

No joke. At the 2 month mark, I'd have to say awakegirl and justgimmetheDEAC have stepped up their game most on these boards.

"Yes, I would frat hard on your daughter"

Lame. On so many levels. She's 17. You're being watched by Chris Hansen now. And...you didn't have any balls by repping without leaving your name.

BTW - she's brilliant, hates dumb fucks, and you'd be SOTL. :D

must suck that your daughter hates you.

I AM WRITING AN EPIC POEM ABOUT YOUR DICK. I SHALL CALL IT "PARADISE THRUST" -SCD

Back