• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

I just checked my User CP and noticed this rep:

"Astrology is not real." in response to PhDeac's happy birthday thread

http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php?p=80977#post80977

I know the rep comment itself isn't funny, but that someone inferred a belief in astrology based on an innocuous happy birthday wish did make me chuckle.

Edit to Add - The author of that comment clarified with me that the rep was intended to be in good humor, so all is good. I apologize for the sarcastic "brainiac" comment (which I removed, but left here for some odd reason).

Last edited:
Oh this is good:

The guy she actually wants to marry is out in the hallway. - Billy Mitchell

hmmmm i wonder who posted this- "You're a fucking idiot. Acquating film studies to philosophy is beyond incompetent, and short-sighted. FS is the study of art, and actual expression of human emotion. Philosophy is the study of made-up fairy tales that have no bearing to real life."

I don't really have that much funny rep, but nearly all of my pos rep is from a post where I said I was going to pour a beer on keeper's head.

hmmmm i wonder who posted this- "You're a fucking idiot. Acquating film studies to philosophy is beyond incompetent, and short-sighted. FS is the study of art, and actual expression of human emotion. Philosophy is the study of made-up fairy tales that have no bearing to real life."

Philosophy was the greatest part of the college curriculum. Was not a philosophy major or minor at Wake.

Just think philosophy is the epitome of a liberal arts edumecation.

Last edited:
"I think I love you." regarding a post I made about blowing a truck driver. Hmm, either that's my type of woman or more likely a burly fella.

what can i say? some girls just like to smang it while watcing me pwn noobs in street fighter. It happens...

also probs to dbeck...I negged him and he gave me pos rep back. dbeck...I shall pos rep you twice one I am able.

NGArep in response to my post regarding the today show article comments that the general public is dumb:

"as are u small dicked fuck"

lollers

NGArep in response to my post regarding the today show article comments that the general public is dumb:

"as are u small dicked fuck"

lollers

probably from the same person who NGA repped me with "u r fucking obsessed." to my post about how those comments give you a general idea of the Today Show's audience

Back