• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

"You are totes not tagging my frands, but good luck trying"

This is the best pos rep I've ever gotten!

Post the funny rep you... 05-16-2011 04:30 PM neg rep for a stupid ass post. Really? Best you've got?

This was posted in my rep. I laughed.
"I banged one of those guys"

At least if he eventually lands on Wall Street, he'll be far from blow and booze.

Half of inpatient rehab was from Wall Street, great networking! I actually take a medication that if I drink I'll get violently ill, best thing I've ever done. Just gotta avoid the yaya. Hopefully, I'll be at a competitive advantage on a desk of drunks and coke fiends.

dxrlyssyva2dxrdxx1e5.png

"you aren't a mod, you'll never be a mod. stop your incessant bitching bigbabyzero!"

-negrep, unsigned

this is funny on a lot of different levels

If anyone's interested I'll post my whole addiction/recovery story. Maybe someone will get something from it but if not I'll keep it to myself.

"Go suck Orly Taitz twat" unsigned by some pussy because they misread "Osama" for "Obama" and thought I was some dumbass birther.

"Go suck Orly Taitz twat" unsigned by some pussy because they misread "Osama" for "Obama" and thought I was some dumbass birther.

You know that you still must have some lingering doubt about Obama's citizenship. And Orly was pretty hot as a young lady.

I've gotten a series of comments from Will Sheriden because of the quinoa thread. This is the best:

Are we roommates now? I'm so excited. -Will

Back