• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

what can i say? some girls just like to smang it while watcing me pwn noobs in street fighter. It happens...

also probs to dbeck...I negged him and he gave me pos rep back. dbeck...I shall pos rep you twice one I am able.

I appreciate it, and will gladly accept your posrep. The negrep was deserved and I should have been called out for such an egregious error (which I have since corrected BTW.)

hang in there. you think thats bad? rj called me a "sissy baby" - townie

are these posts just for attention or what? i have at least a dozen close real life friends that i care about pretty much everything they post. everybody else can fuck off for all i care. why the outbursts?

A kid raised by an asshole turns out to be an asshole. I'm shocked!

Awesome, for so many reasons: called me an asshole without having the balls to sign the post. Called my 14 year old kid an asshole, which is equally great. Nicely done.

Awesome, for so many reasons: called me an asshole without having the balls to sign the post. Called my 14 year old kid an asshole, which is equally great. Nicely done.

Funny rep. Unfunny response.

are these posts just for attention or what? i have at least a dozen close real life friends that i care about pretty much everything they post. everybody else can fuck off for all i care. why the outbursts?

Is that a question for the thread or rep you recieved?

hehe, from one of the other girls (gonna remain nameless) on the girl thread: "hooray for detailed underwear analysis on the girl thread!"

"you should be negrepped hard for negrepping and not signing it"

for saying a couple people who don't know what smh means should be negrepped hard

1) i was joking and didn't negrep the two people who said they didn't know what it meant
2) if I had actually negrepped them, it wouldn't have been very anonymous since I essentially announced it in the thread

You're an asshole.
Your 14-year old son is an asshole.

Signed,

NegRepPussy
(Hoping to become a PseudoMan)

You're an asshole.
Your 14-year old son is an asshole.

Signed,

NegRepPussy
(Hoping to become a PseudoMan)

Is your avatar a pic of you? If so, you look like a 99lb weakling!!!!1

neg rep

Al from Dadeville 05-23-2011 02:56 PM you're not funny, but you think you are for reasons only god knows

I could be wrong...... but I think that was from siff.

Back