• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post the funny rep you have received

"i wish you would die. not this parody account, not the demonbeck username, but whoever's behind the name, just so you can stop inflicting us with this awful parody. you suck, you're not funny, and everyone hates you. please, step in front of a bus"

DON'T MAKE ME WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP YOUNG MAN!

lol this was left to me unsigned.

The trouble with being the Prime Minister's sister is, it does put your life into rather harsh perspective. What did my brother do today? He stood up and fought for his country. And what did I do? I made a papier maché lobster head.

"You're using cliffs incorrectly."

So someone educate me as to when one uses this smiley: :cliffs:

When someone posts a huge wall of text, or a link to a story and no description. then you use the cliffs smiley.

"You're using cliffs incorrectly."

So someone educate me as to when one uses this smiley: :cliffs:
Lol I didn't say anything or rep you but I did notice that. I was so confused by it in the beginning too but apparently it's just supposed to mean like "can you give me the short story of whatever you're talking about". Like the cliffnotes of whatever is going on.

Lol I didn't say anything or rep you but I did notice that. I was so confused by it in the beginning too but apparently it's just supposed to mean like "can you give me the short story of whatever you're talking about". Like the cliffnotes of whatever is going on.

See, I learned something today. I interpreted it as "so stupid I should just jump off a cliff", which definitely fits not remembering that my middle name starts with T. :tard:

I said that a thread took a turn towards deuche....

Neg Rep said -'takes one to know one'..

Seriously? I honestly think 7th grade was the last time I used that saying...

deaconpeachpit neg repped me for saying that vortex's burger is overrated

"Your taste in burgers sucks"

peachpit, you crack me up. i have forgotten more about food than you'll ever know......:thumbsup:

Not that funny without context but an unsigned "i bet you're a closet fatty." Anyone who knows me should appreciate that, since I'm pretty close to the "underweight" BMI category.

I also got a couple other negreps for my anti-fatty stances, all unsigned of course.

I've been repeatedly neg-repped for saying that I want to see Sarah Palin naked. Due to the similar wording I'm pretty sure its the same person and I have a pretty good idea who. Whats funnier is that hes gay, so I don't understand why he feels so strongly either way about me wanting to see Sarah Palin naked.

I've been repeatedly neg-repped for saying that I want to see Sarah Palin naked. Due to the similar wording I'm pretty sure its the same person and I have a pretty good idea who. Whats funnier is that hes gay, so I don't understand why he feels so strongly either way about me wanting to see Sarah Palin naked.

whooo?

I won't name names, but I will say that hes not "totally gay". He just has 1 foot out of the closet. And hes a good poster and starts some very funny threads, which makes it even more bizarre.

No one who has negrepped you has ever started any thread remotely funny. Nor is there any discernible pattern in your neg repping. So probably best not to engage in blind outing.

Though you can do whatever you choose.

No one who has negrepped you has ever started any thread remotely funny. Nor is there any discernible pattern in your neg repping. So probably best not to engage in blind outing.

Though you can do whatever you choose.

Get lost wolfpecker.

Back