• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 61: it was the best ct winner ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a specialty in early to mid 90s rap and rnb

I can rock Nothing but a G Thang easily enough but my issue is I end up stealing both parts. Cause its the capital S oh Yes so Fresh and double oh P. D O double G Y double D, ya see.

I did Paradise by the Dashboard light once but that turned out to be an epic mistake.

Dirty Pop is a much better boy band song to kareoke to, did that one within the last year.

It's passe to complain at this point in the season but I am SO over this weather. Forecast says 75 degrees and 90% humidity at 6:00 tomorrow morning, again, of course.

It's passe to complain at this point in the season but I am SO over this weather. Forecast says 75 degrees and 90% humidity at 6:00 tomorrow morning, again, of course.

I will take this weather with the winter we had 10 times out of 10.

I don't know what passe means so I can't help ya out there chicinista

Everyone's 5 favorite Kareoke Songs... go

1. Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmmm Mmmmmmm
2. Mambo #5
3. Alive
4. Interestate Love Song
5. Movin Out

Totally forgot about this song. I may have just had a dance party in my kitchen to it.

The whole key to the kareoke performance is if you can pull off the "Man I'm tired of singing" and go into a full on beatboxing mode for thirty seconds. SLAYS IT

Everyone's 5 favorite Kareoke Songs... go

1. Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmmm Mmmmmmm
2. Mambo #5
3. Alive
4. Interestate Love Song
5. Movin Out

THIS SONG HONESTLY IS SO GOOD.

TOP NOTCH LYRICS.
TOP NOTCH EMOTIONS.
MEDIUM NOTCH GUITAR SOLO.

SHAKE DAT TINGGGG

The rhythm takes me over brah.

Last edited:
How has no one pitched Samuel L Jackson to be the voice of all car navigation systems. The company that patents that will pass Apple in Market Capitalization in a gooddamn week.

Wow Juice. I had to open a second tab to respond to this shit cause I can't turn off Sean Paul. Sean Paul would be fantastimo. Bailimos is one of my favs too although I'm not sure I could pull it off.

I have a dominican friend who has sick dreads and he just owns that sean paul song.

BLAME IT ON DA JUIIIIICE

Hmmmmmmmm since I'm alone in my office I think I can pull off Golddigger except how do you rap and do the hook at the same time.

I think me and buckets could rock Mo Money Mo Problems.

The Way I am wouldn't be bad either.

I need a kareoke machine.

Hmmmmmmmm since I'm alone in my office I think I can pull off Golddigger except how do you rap and do the hook at the same time.

I think me and buckets could rock Mo Money Mo Problems.

The Way I am wouldn't be bad either.

I need a kareoke machine.

As long as you do the synchronized choreographed watch wave thing that they do in Mo Money Mo Problems.

fuck match box 20 is good (this is a tangent i am now on because of the santana song i linked). Pretty sure that was the first CD i owned. after that.

if they had dark side of the moon on karaoke machines i would do karaoke every day (i have linked this before i think but it is good enough for a second)

Nah trying eminem is too rough, I can't come close to doing that right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back