• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 61: it was the best ct winner ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll have to pm me which office. Chances are high I've been in contact with them, mostly since I've been in contact with seemingly every national shop in Houston.

Living in DC doing the online living definitely had me standing out in a crowd in 2005 with all the law/congress folks.

Wo. Power went out at work. After an hour I putzing around, I left early. Jump start the afternoon!

J just found out a dog he had w/ an ex (that she got in the split) died... he's pretty torn up :(

calvin never stops. a beacon of light in a world of darkness.

Its too late to get the sewing machine out. I think I might no-sew-magic-hem these puppies. Or just hang them unfinished.

From ex revenge sex to married women sewing. The velocity of the chat threads change of topics still astounds me to this day.

We will defs have to get some beerz at the stone. I'm slowly making myself known to a couple people who work there and have gotten hooked up a few times. It's going to be great being a 5 minute walk away.

You just gotta grow a stache and Andrew will instantly love you. Free shots of powers FTW. Especially at 11am on Sunday.

I really only like to go off-hours now, though, because it's so ridiculously crowded after 8 or 9pm Wednesday-Saturday.

You just gotta grow a stache and Andrew will instantly love you. Free shots of powers FTW. Especially at 11am on Sunday.

I really only like to go off-hours now, though, because it's so ridiculously crowded after 8 or 9pm Wednesday-Saturday.

Got some Angostura bitters, a muddler, and some marachino cherries tonight. Going to make a sick old fashioned when I get some oranges.

Got some Angostura bitters, a muddler, and some marachino cherries tonight. Going to make a sick old fashioned when I get some oranges.

You're putting cherries in it!?

I usually just go sugar cube + splash of water + bitters + 4oz bourbon + orange rind to garnish. Keepin' it traditional.

I want to make one now, but I've got to be at work suuuuper early tomorrow.

You're putting cherries in it!?

I usually just go sugar cube + splash of water + bitters + 4oz bourbon + orange rind to garnish. Keepin' it traditional.

I want to make one now, but I've got to be at work suuuuper early tomorrow.

Hmmm... every place I've ever had them has put cherries in them. I'd be game for leaving them out though. I hate cherries(marachino.)

Fuck, I forgot sugar cubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back