• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Haha, Philly sports twitter is the best. I mean, seriously:

LDLgFx5.png

(The parody account had tweeted earlier to direct all interview requests to Eagle Evan Mathis.)

More Fox News BS

Alarmest Title: Law enforcement bulletin warned of ISIS urging jihad attacks on US soil

Questionable Sources: Twitter

Truth buried in the middle of alarmist rhetoric: "On Thursday, Peter Boogaard, a spokesman for the Department of Homeland Security, told FoxNews.com that "there is no credible intelligence at this time to suggest that there is an active plot by (ISIS) to carry out an attack in the United States."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...-warned-isis-urging-jihad-attacks-on-us-soil/

Facebook comments:

---Mean while they are trying to take away the second amendment!
---Yea... I just told Fred I think its time to get serious about teaching me to use a gun!
---Protect your house....mom can give you some info on that...also, you should absolutely know how to use a firearm...it isnt that hard but the only way to get comfortable with it is to actually fire it...besides, youd have a wonderful teacher
--- I always got kinda mad at Nick for buying guns but now I'm thankful to have them and know how to shoot.

Facebook comments:

---Mean while they are trying to take away the second amendment!
---Yea... I just told Fred I think its time to get serious about teaching me to use a gun!
---Protect your house....mom can give you some info on that...also, you should absolutely know how to use a firearm...it isnt that hard but the only way to get comfortable with it is to actually fire it...besides, youd have a wonderful teacher
--- I always got kinda mad at Nick for buying guns but now I'm thankful to have them and know how to shoot.

So wait....they're glad to have guns because of a Fox News article about ISIS that is likely bullshit anyway? Americans love to be paranoid.

Here's one:

"I love how the same newspaper that tried to destroy football at unc for having lax rules and standards for athletes says today that Ecu is the football team unc is supposed to be...lol...Ecu is the football program unc is not allowed to be. When we cant take jucos or marginal academics anymore, its hard to compete with those that do. The media around here amazes me."

Here's one:

"I love how the same newspaper that tried to destroy football at unc for having lax rules and standards for athletes says today that Ecu is the football team unc is supposed to be...lol...Ecu is the football program unc is not allowed to be. When we cant take jucos or marginal academics anymore, its hard to compete with those that do. The media around here amazes me."

Wow. That is worse than anything I've seen from a conservative.

Wow. That is worse than anything I've seen from a conservative.

I made the mistake of arguing with reason, logic and examples. It didn't work. I should have known better. This guy is a good friend of mine but he is an absolute UNC super fan.

Back