• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Historians often point out all the Facebook posts like this one coming out of Germany in the early 1930s.

If you had a time machine would you use it to go back in time and kill Hitler or pick up chicks? Who is the Hitler of our age?

I'm not sure I would kill Hitler. WWII was pretty awful but what if a non-Hitler history is worse?

So you'd let Hitler live and go on to kill 6 million Jews and start a world war. Why would you do that? You could do both, use it to kill Hitler AND pick up chicks.

yeah, im pretty sure i just said i would let Hitler kill 6 million jews. did i stutter?

besides, no hitler = no trump = america would never be great again. do you hate america or something?

This guy actually should be fearful of pretty much everyone, all the time.

250px-Gad_Saad_2010_JMSB_Faculty_Portrait_7175_web.jpg

yeah, im pretty sure i just said i would let Hitler kill 6 million jews. did i stutter?

besides, no hitler = no trump = america would never be great again. do you hate america or something?

Well if you don't kill Hitler and change history what's to stop him?

Look, guys, there are clearly a million of these alcoves. It's not the same one, I assure you.

mar-a-lago-interior-during-hiram-walker-spirit-awards-honors-ivana-picture-id105800156

As someone who's been there multiple times (my old org had an annual fundraising event there -- no clue if they will this year or not), I can assure you this pic could have been taken in virtually any room there. There's also this painting from 1989, which I posted on FB in 2011 with the caption "Our next president?" after he entertained running in 2012...

199245_605980832463_3940608_n.jpg

Not as good as the Joker, but

b75911d3f23d496bada1b272d0012012.jpg

This is from the same guy that shared the post on Monday celebrating Robert E Lee's birthday instead of MLK's. Ruling?

well, according to the internet the southern states basically all boycotted Lincoln's inauguration and were represented largely by democrats. So yeah, Donald Trump is the next Abe. LIBERALS ARE FURIOUS

Back