• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

I'm not going to go all reddit and draw you a diagram, but I'll describe it the best that I can:

To the left of Trump's head, from our perspective, there is a raised series of tiles which culminates over his right elbow. the motif is a "tight" blue flower with yellow accents. there are two of them. then, after another change in elevation, you get a single row of "plus ultra tiles". On the other side, after the same raised bit, you get two rows of the tight blue flower, and then at least two rows of what i'll call the "loose" blue flower.

In the second photograph, of the receptionist, you'll see the same raised series culminates behind her body, but is followed by the same two rows of the tight blue flower. beyond that, there are two more additional rows of the loose blue flower (which we don't see in the trump photo) and then it seems like the "plus ultra" row is beyond that, behind the mirror and table.

It's a different spot in the same room, most likely, but certainly not the same location.

I don't see it. It looks the same.

Look at Trump's left arm, two columns of the same tiles, then a different one. Looks like the pattern to the right arm of the pic of the woman.

If it's not a flipped photo, then Mar-a-Lago uses the same decor for customers and Trump's speech-writing photo op.

I'm still fairly confident. Look also at the discolored tile in the top left of the Trump photo. Corresponding tile is identical to the one next to it in the receptionist photograph.

Look at Trump's left arm, two columns of the same tiles, then a different one. Looks like the pattern to the right arm of the pic of the woman.

If it's not a flipped photo, then Mar-a-Lago uses the same decor for customers and Trump's speech-writing photo op.

Flipped photo seems not to be a possibility -- if true, trump would be holding the pen in his left hand (though he's not wearing a wedding ring).

The "plus ultra" tiles are facing the correct direction on both Trump's left and right (inside the Eagle's perch). And all of the writing in the receptionist photo is facing the correct direction.

Last edited:

If you look to the left of the woman, you see the same two columns of the same tile. The different column is simply cropped from the picture. You see 5 columns to the left of Trump, but 3 to the left of the woman.

The 3rd column to the right of each are different though.

If you look to the left of the woman, you see the same two columns of the same tile. The different column is simply cropped from the picture. You see 5 columns to the left of Trump, but 3 to the left of the woman.

The 3rd column to the right of each are different though.

Then where are the "plus ultra" tiles on Trump's right (our left) in the receptionist photo?

You can see one tile with words behind the eagle's perch. The number of columns from the vase to the tiles with words on Trump's left matches the number of columns on the woman's right.

OK, but we can all agree that Trump staged a silly photo op pretending to be writing a speech, right?? What papers had more writing, the notepad Trump was holding or the piles of paper next to him at the press conference?

Look, guys, there are clearly a million of these alcoves. It's not the same one, I assure you.

mar-a-lago-interior-during-hiram-walker-spirit-awards-honors-ivana-picture-id105800156

Back