• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Stop bullshitting. Post the gif, and tell me whether or not he's aping a disabled person's behaviors.

every time we make fun of bob we mock a mentally handicapped person. a board full of hypocrites

Not just pedantic, but shallow & pedantic.
d0460e8b04a13751a36e06cfb0fc5f99.jpg

my wife pronounces it like "pendantic" with an "n" for some reason and there's no good way to correct her

"hey, is there a reason you add an N in there?"

my wife pronounces "icing" as "ice-en-ing" because central PA/ PA dutch people are weird and i correct her all the time

don't be a betacuckservative, townie

"hey, is there a reason you add an N in there?"

my wife pronounces "icing" as "ice-en-ing" because central PA/ PA dutch people are weird and i correct her all the time

don't be a betacuckservative, townie

My wife is from the same general area in PA and says shit like "the car needs washed". I've called her out on that for 15 years, and she still does it (though less and less frequently with each passing year). You need to just call it out.

my wife says "restauraNteur" She knows its restaurateur because she has been a restaurateur but she can't resist the "N" and I enjoy ragging on her

I said "heighDtH" instead of height until adulthood, but Ive been told that's a Southern thing

Sometimes you have to take the L. Mocking disabilities is wrong and is not an example that should be set by the POTUS. You can't just blame everything on the liberal media.

Sometimes you have to take the L. Mocking disabilities is wrong and is not an example that should be set by the POTUS. You can't just blame everything on the liberal media.

That's exactly what the liberal media wants you to think

Reading the last 5 pages of this made my blood pressure go up.

Back