• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Look, guys, there are clearly a million of these alcoves. It's not the same one, I assure you.

mar-a-lago-interior-during-hiram-walker-spirit-awards-honors-ivana-picture-id105800156

Thanks. So they moved the desk around.

You can see one tile with words behind the eagle's perch. The number of columns from the vase to the tiles with words on Trump's left matches the number of columns on the woman's right.

Yes, this is exactly correct. Which means (if you look at the stock photo i posted) these two images represent two lesser registers -- mirror images of each other -- on both sides of a central alcove. For lack of better terms.

Can't deny that.

Just like no one here can deny that he was legitimately and democratically elected POTUS, regardless of who wants to claim them as their president.

"Democratically" is debatable but it was legitimate according to the federalist rules of the American election system.

What is Gad referring to?

And I guess the references to "nap time" and "milk and cookies" suggest much of the pc brigade appear to have the maturity of a small child.

And I guess the references to "nap time" and "milk and cookies" suggest much of the pc brigade appear to have the maturity of a small child.

I think it's fair to question the maturity of some members of the pc brigade. Likewise, it's fair to question the maturity of our President Elect. Both seem to get unraveled by things that seem fairly trivial to most of the population.

Back