• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever watched Breaking The Faith?

This is fascinating, and terrifying.

palma (and anyone else who feels like it), please rank these chicks based on brains, beauty, AND brawn. Goes without saying this is IMPORTANT.
1. Maude
Maude4lrg._V12312312_.jpg

2. Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer-Lawrence-at-the--010.jpg

3. Kimberley Garner from the Hot Chicks thread- might be NSFW since she's in a bikini
Kimberley-Garner-In-A-Bikini-Poolside-In-The-South-Of-France-02.jpg

Last edited:
palma went OFF on me via rep. He ain't playing when it comes to J Lawrence.

truth.

Just decorated for Christmas while listening to.... Metallica.

I wish. Just decorating a wreath and hanging stockings; we don't have a tree yet so I've not unwrapped any of the ornaments.
I don't really have a whole lot of Christmas stuff, which is totally fine by me. The tree/ornaments are all I really care about, I'm not a huge fan of tchotchskies or however you spell that.

Just whipped up a batch of pie dough from America's Test Kitchen to stash in the freezer. Needed to use cold butter, so I took some sticks straight from the freezer and grated it in the food processor. That was real effective, but real messy.

We got our tree this morning. Haven't done the ornaments yet, but did get the lights and Moravian star on. It took me an hour and half to get the sap off my hands. I'm sure this'll be me tonight...

5651534_std.jpg

I wish. Just decorating a wreath and hanging stockings; we don't have a tree yet so I've not unwrapped any of the ornaments.
I don't really have a whole lot of Christmas stuff, which is totally fine by me. The tree/ornaments are all I really care about, I'm not a huge fan of tchotchskies or however you spell that.

I'm the opposite. I'm about to do the ribbon and balls for the tree shortly. I just finished the dining room table except for the votives. It has a Christmas tables ape. All of our crystal vases get filled with something Christmas instead of the plain year round decor. One of them has layers of red and green mints. I have something for every room except the bedroom. Still have to put up the nativity. I keep saying I want a Christmas village but I haven't picked one out yet because there is no space in this house for it. We actually have to move furniture to get the Christmas tree put up.

I'm the opposite. I'm about to do the ribbon and balls for the tree shortly. I just finished the dining room table except for the votives. It has a Christmas tables ape. All of our crystal vases get filled with something Christmas instead of the plain year round decor. One of them has layers of red and green mints. I have something for every room except the bedroom. Still have to put up the nativity. I keep saying I want a Christmas village but I haven't picked one out yet because there is no space in this house for it. We actually have to move furniture to get the Christmas tree put up.

christmas+ape.jpg
???

Christmas tablescape. The iPhone auto corrected it incorrectly.

Too bad. I think it makes for a lovely centerpiece.

Lol. If it makes you feel better I have a plate on my wall which features a monkey sitting on a pot. It's a frequent discussion on whether visitors think he's using the restroom or not.

Speaking of elegant pieces of art, I have something similar to this, but my wife told me I have to wait for her to die before I hang it up:

VelvetKenny.jpg

Well, if it makes you feel better, mine is much nicer. Some deep blues and gold sparkles. It's quite breathtaking. I'm sure her concern is because when ladies gaze upon Velvet Kenny, them panties start droppin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back