• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was kind of long (if you notice the snapchat story of the dude dancing), just went down to the inlet to watch Urban blow a gasket (hopefully)

To be fair I'm having a shindig for the Panthers game tomorrow and it's gonna get reallll weird

Nice. Yeah I'm kind of in the same spot. Ended up meeting up with the Tinder chick late night and had a long night and morning. Basically slept all day to recuperate.

Drinking some coffee with Baileys in it though, so I might get motivated to go meet up with my boys for a few cold ones.

I do have to go running with Tinder girl tomorrow around 1ish so I'm really gonna try not to get super hammered tonight.

oh gawd wifed up already

but you've already participated in the red river shootout so i guess it makes sense

Yeah this shit is moving pretty fast. Its starting to freak me out a little.

I think I might of drunkenly agreed to be exclusive last night. Whoops. However, to be fair I was in a compromising position at the time.

I'm actually currently trying to work out how I'm going to address this tomorrow. Like I think I'm cool with being exclusive, however I'm definitely in no way ready for any sort of label.

Also come on DOOZE what you doing bro. Sparty has gotta win this.

I slept until 11 and then I took a 2 hour nap buuuut I'm exhausted. I think this cold is trying to end me.

Yeah this shit is moving pretty fast. Its starting to freak me out a little.

I think I might of drunkenly agreed to be exclusive last night. Whoops. However, to be fair I was in a compromising position at the time.

I'm actually currently trying to work out how I'm going to address this tomorrow. Like I think I'm cool with being exclusive, however I'm definitely in no way ready for any sort of label.

Also come on DOOZE what you doing bro. Sparty has gotta win this.

lolololol avoid the facebook friend request

i keep getting chicks 50 miles away. NOPE. not gonna meet a rando on tinder unless she's in my zone.

i had no idea that tre mason's dad was in De La Soul.

Pics or GTFO Wfffb115

And BSF you can just shut it bro. I'm as free as the wind home slice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back