• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me how to post pics from my phone

I only know how to do it through Safari and that shit takes forever. So sorry, I got nothing.

Also I'm crushing through my "I Swear I'm Not A Hipster" Spotify playlist and Purple Yellow Red and Blue by Portgual. The Man just came on.

Defs gonna need to hook it this song. When you're half drunk you feel awesomely evil while listening to it.

We can agree on that. Although I still rep NC hard, I gotta admit that I like the Texas swag. I see myself living here for a while.

Yeah I'm a native NCinian (since the 1600s) but of I ever leave it will be to Texas (wife is from there but it is also the only place I've visited I would ever consider moving too.

Also if you ever randomly find yourself in victoria Texas and go to specs there is randomly in the back of the store a mural from the wake vs duke game from 2004-2005 when they gave out free shirts so the sections alternated gold and black. Found it my wedding weekend when I went to buy cigars and booze for my groomsmen. Def a good omen.

Also if you ever randomly find yourself in victoria Texas and go to specs there is randomly in the back of the store a mural from the wake vs duke game from 2004-2005 when they gave out free shirts so the sections alternated gold and black. Found it my wedding weekend when I went to buy cigars and booze for my groomsmen. Def a good omen.

Haha, wtf? This is like a liquor store in Fayetteville having a mural of the Rice campus or some shit.

Ok let's see if i can make this work

uhumabeh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The picture is blurry, but it kind of looks like a botched high top fade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back