• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Treeing Walker Coonhound - ADOPTED!! (photo update in OP)

Beagles suck. They are trumpets disguised as dogs.

True. And they are dumb. Hounds in general are not brilliant, but bigger hounds like Blue Ticks and Walkers have a sweeter nature than Beagles.

True. And they are dumb. Hounds in general are not brilliant, but bigger hounds like Blue Ticks and Walkers have a sweeter nature than Beagles.

They are not dumb. They merely don't give a fuck. They'd rather follow their nose than listen to some dude ask them to sit down and roll over.

Went to a family on Saturday. So happy for her new family and her. Just awesome news.

I hope the family is active and has some space. As I said earlier in this thread, I had a coonhound for 9 years or so. She was super sweet, loyal and affectionate, but so vocal! And she jogged with me every day, often on 5 mile runs up until she was 8 or so. In Florida humidity. These dogs have a TON of energy. Not couch potatoes.

Back