• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Treeing Walker Coonhound - ADOPTED!! (photo update in OP)

Treeing Walker Coonhound for Adoption

Beagles suck. They are trumpets disguised as dogs.

Right back at you, jerk. You people need to calm down.

Lol... says the guy who went off on someone who went out of his way, and continues to do so, to save this dog and then responds like a child after he gets a neg rep on the internet. More neg rep coming once I can rep you again.

Lol... says the guy who went off on someone who went out of his way, and continues to do so, to save this dog and then responds like a child after he gets a neg rep on the internet. More neg rep coming once I can rep you again.

Total mischaracterization... If he had explained the situation correctly the first time it wouldn't have been an issue. I explained why I assumed what I did - of course it was incorrect, knowing what I do now. I also assumed that most people would realize I was just kidding around. Wrong again, I guess.

I don't give two shits about the negreps, I was just pointing out that I am known as a pretty reasonable poster (to the extent I am known at all).

Well done, bsd. Wish I could take her, but my very manly Cava-Tzu wouldn't approve.

No worries, my man. You'd be too beastly with this dog and the Cava-Tzu, but do please think about Bella (her shelter name) when you talk with people that may like to have a great dog.

Tracy Jordan: Did you see this? It's horrible! They're printing libel about me again. Libel, Liz Lemon!
Liz Lemon: Oh..."Normal"! How... dare they?
Tracy Jordan: That's what I'm saying! That's character assassination! That's not normal! It only looks like I'm walking out of a Starbucks, when actually I'm doing the robot going backwards INTO a Starbucks! And I don't even know whose dog that is! Yes, I steal dogs.

No idea what Townie is talking about and not gonna look it up to find out.

Seriously, you cannot trust beagles.

[video=youtube;_ym0rxisOpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_ym0rxisOpw[/video]

Seriously, you cannot trust beagles.

lol. My BIL and SIL have two beagles. One day, my wife's folks were watching the dog for them - at their house. They went out for a bit and before they left, they put a chair in front of the door in case someone came to their house and rang the door bell (from previous experience, they knew the dogs would scratch the hell out of the door should this have happened). When they returned home, the dogs had torn the chair to shreds and had broken all of the molding off the front door.

When we got our 2nd beagle, we kept her inside for the day because she & snickers (what a money name for a beagle) fought like crazy - not a friendly wrestle, but fighting. So we kept snick out front with us while doing yardwork. We left meat out on the counter to thaw, pushed all the way back. We come back inside to find the wrapping on the floor. Raw meat & styrofoam tray was eaten. Granted, this was the first day we had her so we had no clue she could jump.

Back